Don't be afraid after a loss.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

bahi jan loss har kasa koh bhr nahr hota ha kyo kah agra hamy aysa kam mah hamy bhe janta aya ha as koh bhr.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

if I learn to understand everything about Forex trading today I won't still depend on Forex completely, why because no matter the knowledge or how good we understand the business there are still chance for us to get loss in the business, so what am just trying to say that expert Forex traders can't depend on Forex completely.
      • #243 Collapse

busniss may app ko lose hamesha hota hain leqin is say kabrana nahi bulkay us sakuch seeknay ki koshish karyy,.......
        • #244 Collapse

There is no trader who can trade without loss at all no matter he is expert trader so learning from mistake can be done to be better trader. Beside, trader will be easier to remember his own fault than other's fault so learning from personal mistake will be more effective than learning from other's experiences.
          • #245 Collapse

han bhai sahi baat hai kay los kay bad darna nahi chaiye or wese b kn darta hai jab los hi hi jata hai main baat ye hai kay agr los ho jata hai to hum tabhi trading nahi karni chaiye 1 2 din bad karni chaiye apny plan kay mutabiq..
            • #246 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new
              here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer
              of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best thanks....
              • #247 Collapse

losses are part of the trading business, we will not be able to avoid this, for which we must always apply risk management in any business activity we are in this trade, but it made ​​a loss that we have experienced as a further indicator of improvement of our activities, so that activities we will continue to be better in the future, is essential to our survival in this trading business.
                • #248 Collapse

You don't have to accept losses in forex for you to become a winner. Keep rejecting your losses and see it to the point when those losses turns profiting. In forex, losses happens, but understand also that there are more profits opportunities in forex than losses might come. So reject losses always against all odds

• #249 Collapse

zero individual is wanted to obtain your own loss ALONG WITH regardless of whether the loss can happen next with It date when i have to keep your own patience ALONG WITH control OUR emotions furthermore loss will be the switch for you to success in every field plus the corporation that will loss is actually not present is actually not a company
                    • #250 Collapse

friend mai ap kai es post kai sath agree karta hoo kai forex trading mai hamy loss say afraid nahi hona chahiye koinkay forex trading mai profit kai sath sath loss bhi hota hai yeh business ka aik part hai
                      • #251 Collapse

Many trader afraid after doing a loss. It is possible to recover to the loss you are trader with cool mind. so loss is a tart of business a trader mark profit by overcoming the loss.
                        • #252 Collapse

Many trader afraid after doing a loss. I will suggest them please don't be afraid. A loss is not all, it is possible to recover the loss if you trade with cool mind. Firstly we have to prepare yourself and must need to remember it is a business. So, loss is a part of business a trader make profit by overcoming the loss.

• #253 Collapse

loss is compulsary part of forex business so do not afraid of it because it is part and parcel of the business.but the thing to look upon the mistake that lead to the loss.
                            • #254 Collapse

agar loss ho jai to banda ko afsos to hota hai... per ap ko himmat nahi harni chahiya... balke apni galtio ko zahan men zahan men rakh ker dobara se trading ko karna ki kosish karen....
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

bhai profit and loss to har business ka hisa hai our forex to aik international business hai jis main itni jaldi hamain hemat nahe harni chaiy balke learning kar ke forex ka ziada se ziada experience lena chaiy our is buisnss main agar hum rahain to loss recover karna itni bari baat nahe presan na hon galtion se sekhain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X