hard work key he successful hone ki
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #796 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #797 Collapse

dekhy bhai hr work hard work magta ha to ap jitni hard work krty hain utna he ap aagey ja skty hain jab kay es kay ult agr ap zyada hard work nhe krty to es ka end per ap ko zror result milta ha ma to ap se kahu ga kay hard work he har kam ki success ha es kay bgair hum agey nhe barh skty.
      • #798 Collapse

hard work key he successful hene ki waja sy ap is my bhot achy trading kar skty ho ap vasy night time my bhot achy
        • #799 Collapse

Transactions involving the US dollar by the creditor in at $ 100,000, and indicates the dollar account for the client account stay unchanged.
          • #800 Collapse

asslam o alikum my all friend g han bro agar hum forex trading ma hard working kary tu huma bhoat expirence hasil hota ha jis sa huma bhoat kuch saikhny ko mila ha
            • #801 Collapse

Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators
              • #802 Collapse

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors must be learned so well does not come lossy large

• #803 Collapse

hard of the work he can successfull of the successfull hone ki off hone ki hard work hone ki waja sy bhot achy trading
                  • #804 Collapse

i use a hedging kind of strategy to trade news like i open two orders at almost same price one buy and one sell i put sl value but doana enter tp and when the price moves in any direction one order is closed by hitting sl and other goes in profit. and the net outcome is always profit.
                    • #805 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #806 Collapse

but in general, we can say that the Forex markets are trading shorter-lived than the processes that take place in other markets operations. Most of the traders in the Forex markets do not leave their positions open throughout the night, where it includes a fee called the "extension fee". The much smaller than the currency market the stock market, making the learning process more difficult. I see that the best Forex
                        • #807 Collapse

I think I'm better than ever, I've lost my money in advance because my emotions are less stable when trading but now can discipline and I feel better than ever, although not able to get consistent profit. May we all be successful in this field. regardsReply With Quote Reply With QuoteQuote Originally Posted by fxgun View Post
                          • #808 Collapse

This indicator represents the changes in the level of retail prices of basic basket of consumer purchases. So this is the index of the most important indicators that affect the inflation in the country. Inflation is directly related to purchasing power of the currency within the borders of the state and this affects its position in the international markets. If the economy grows normal circumstances, the high index of consumer prices could lead to an increase in interest rates basic. This in turn leads to an increase in the attractiveness of currency.
                            • #809 Collapse

As a result, the news reports are not important or Limited may not have enough influence to change the prevailing trend is currently in the forex market.The expected reaction: Based on the reactions in the past,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #810 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha is business me hmen mehnat se kam krna chahe hmeshah succesful hona ha tu us k liye hmen chahe k hm is business me mehnat se kam kreen kyun k agr hm is business me mehnat se kam krty hain tu hm is business me success hasil kr skaty hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X