Forex for beginners - some advice
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1186 Collapse

Dear Brother! Forex business aik online business hai. jis main hum trading karty hain. forex ko start karny se pehly new user kay liye meri yehi advice hai kay Forex ki learning ki jaye jb conform ho jaye to phir forex trading ki jaye.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1187 Collapse

dear friends forex ak bohat hi acha business hai agr ap ko es me pata hai k ap kr kya rhy ho ..... or forex k robots b ap ki bohat hi zeyada help kren gy ap ko profit hasil krne me or ap es k bary me forex ki website se b par skty hn or kafi zeyada knowledge hasil kr skty hn ......
      • #1188 Collapse

The forex beginners should start this business from the Demo account which provide the place of practice, experience and fundamental knowledge to the beginners. The beginners should avoid the mistakes and greediness during trading these elements are very harmful for trading business. Thanks for Broker who provide the Demo account.

• #1189 Collapse

salam bhai jan hai jan ,men to forex trading men new user hn mujhy sai is bary man nai pata par itni ziada post ho gai hen to yaqenan ap ko jawab mil gaya ho ga
          • #1190 Collapse

One thing you should do is to review your trading plan, the market is a dynamic one, we need to renew ourselves out to be on the same page with it. Back to those lost trade and find the missing point.

• #1191 Collapse

well i am also a new trader but i can give a little advise to all biggeners if you want to become a successful trader in forex then you have to take forex as a serious business.
              • #1192 Collapse

Meri taraf se aap ko advice he ke aap phlay three months demo account pe trading ki practice karin or sath forex ki taleem hasil karin.

• #1193 Collapse

ap k liya aor news users ko chahaye ko rebote tradding na karay kyun k wo ham ko outna profits ni dey sakti ha jitni ham ko zaroorat hoti ess liya ko khud trade kar le wo bettar ha
                  • #1194 Collapse

Well my best advice for beginners is that you must believe that forex is not aget rich quick business. it is business that require lot of time and dedication whereby you have to spend adequate time in learning and practicing at all time before you can succeed in this business
                    • #1195 Collapse

Forex business does not demands any age limit or something like that. This business only requires a focus minded person with a guts of having an ability to groom himself into the market to control the tempo of business easily. That person could also be a 14 yrs old boy or a girl.
                      • #1196 Collapse

Forex beginners kay liye mere pass just yea he advice hai kay wo koi ek acha sa experiance able banda daikhy or us say learning kry about forex trading and also demo working par mehnat kry
                        • #1197 Collapse

dear we give some instruction to the new user of forex, 1.they should get knowledge, learning, and expereince. 2nd to avoid greed, and work hard.they will be successed in future.
                          • #1198 Collapse

ma tmam beginners ko yehi advice doonga kay forex ak risky business hai is lye zyada profit ki lalach ma na ayen , thora profit hasil kren per loss ka bagair or khoob mehnat or experience hasil kerne ki koshish kren , or demo account ko zaror use kren
                            • #1199 Collapse

beginners ka lia yhe bhoot zada zoori hay ka wo zada sa zada partice karien jab zada sa zada partice ho g to acha earn kar skaeh ga forex sa or unlimited earning be akr sakta hay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1200 Collapse

From 1899 to 1913, holdings of countries' foreign exchange increased at an annual rate of 10.8%, while holdings of gold increased at an annual rate of 6.3% between 1903 and 1913.[25]

At the time of the closing of the year 1913, nearly half of the world's foreign exchange was conducted using the Pound sterling.The number of foreign banks operating within the boundaries of London increased in the years from 1860 to 1913 from 3 to 71. In 1902 there were altogether two London foreign exchange brokers

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X