Risk in Forex Investment?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #631 Collapse

risk forex trading ka hissa hay or ap jab koi invest krtay or trading kr rahay hotay hain to ap risk lay rahay hotay hain kio is may market kuch bhi nhi pata chalta is liay is may ap earn krnay liay risk lena parta ha.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #632 Collapse

Dear friend there are lot of people who have become very rich from all over the world because of Forex Trading and there are lot of people who have become poor because of Forex Trading because Forex Trading is a very risky online business
      • #633 Collapse

Forex aik risky business hai jis main kamyab honay kay liey risk laina parta hai .laikan zarori bat yeh hai kay ap risk apnay knowledge aur experience kay hisab say karni chahiey .Ta kay ap ko loss na ho baalkay ap usay cover kar kay us say earn kar sakain .Is liey tamam trader ko chahiey kay wo is main inta risk laina chahiey jitna experience aur knowledge ho .
        • #634 Collapse

there would be the always risk whether you do what ever type of the trading and you must do the trading after getting the lot of knowledge and working skills related to the trading and demo account practices is very important.
          • #635 Collapse

4 things before trading in forex
            many traders had almost forgotten about this one, which is trading psychology. from what i read and read on the internet was a priority of the psychological faktor as an important factor affecting the success and failure of forex trading.
            here are some things we can do to overcome emotional trading:
            1.do not trade when his condition should break we're screwed
            2. believe in yourself
            3. create a daily target
            4. always condition yourself as comfortable as possible while taking the position to buy or sell
            • #636 Collapse

yeh bat her new or old trader achi trha janta hai keh forex trading eyk bohat hi risky kam hai jo hmari sari investment ko zeero karny ki slahiyat rakhta hai lykin hum is risk ko apni knowledge or experience improve kar ky kam kar sakty hain.
              • #637 Collapse

Forex market aik risky market hai or humen is business me enter hony se pehly iski risk awareness honi chahiay taaky humen learning kar kay market ko samjh kar trading karny ka pata ho. Forex ko bina experience kay start karna risky ho sakta hai or is me initial investment bhi small amount se karni chahiay.
                • #638 Collapse

investment ka to risk lazmi lena pare ga aggr app investment nahi karen ge to kamyain ge kasie so us k liye asan way ye hai k app forum join karen or us se bonus hasil karen or use invest karen .
                  • #639 Collapse

We can't start any work taking without risk because risk is the part of life in all business we have must need to take risk for success after risk sometime we take benefit and sometime loss.

Azadar Morai
                    • #640 Collapse

Forex a lot of risks I do not see that he can succeed in Forex Forex because without it we learn a lot of things that make it one of the best existing business
                      • #641 Collapse

Forex is a highly volatile market and predicting its movements can be impossible at times. No one can predict entirely how the market will move? That is the main reason why it has a high speculation rate to it.
                        Definitely if you go buy studying the past trends and patterns of the market, you can still make out roughly about the market movements, but certainty is not possible. Fluctuations in the currency exchange prices or rates can affect your trade or deals. The market can move in favor or against you any time, resulting in possible profit or loss.

• #642 Collapse

forex trading main koi bhi risk nahi hai agar ap ne big investment ki huwe hai aur ap k pass forex trading ka experience bhi hai aur forex trading ki knowledge bhi hai tou forex trading main ap k liye koi bhi risk involve nahi hota hai aur ap easily trading kar saktay hai.
                          • #643 Collapse

If I take arbitrarily along with replay in exchange currency, certain terms of the FX scalping in Forex. This procedure allows for profit even when the bid and ask don't move at all, as long as there are traders who are willing to take market prices. It normally involves establishing and liquidating a position quickly, usually within minutes or even seconds.
                            • #644 Collapse

My dear friend Forex is a highly potential market for frauds and scam artists. Although the market is significantly safer and cleaner to trade now, than it was a few years ago, care should still be taken while dealing with a broker. Always check the documents before signing any contract and read the terms and conditions fully. Being vigilant is the key to safe trading. Also, always prefer to deal with professional brokers who are attached to reputed financial firms and banks. Also, registered brokers such as those listed with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission or the National Futures Association should be preferred.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #645 Collapse

acha wakia yarr tou ne bilukul theak kha muhay aap ki yeh baat achi lagi aur mein b yehi mannata hn k be a little technical a little hard worker have some patience than you should trade my friend and take risk my friend

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X