Risk in Forex Investment?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

Despite the fact that we realize chances are in which forex trading can be a high risk enterprise , there are many action , which were intended to reduce , or even entirely quit any trader's economic hazards............
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

risk nai hai q ka ya ak real business hai jo acha profit data hai is business mai loss b ho sakta hai lakin wo trader pr depend krta hai ka wo kis tara kam kr raha hai forex pr jitna acha kam kro ga itna hi acha profit mila ga or experience hoga itna hi acha kam hoga...............
      • #723 Collapse

han ji risk to involved hota hi hay har business main wo chahye duniya ka koi bhi business ho magar hamay dekh bhal kr managment sy kam lena chahye ,,,,,
        • #724 Collapse

I think who has a good experience forex is nit risky for them. but who has no experience investment is so risky for him.
          • #725 Collapse

The main risk of forex invest is for every trader if there is no learning and no good experience. But if a trader has the experience and learning invest is safe here.
            • #726 Collapse

janaab , forex trading business main loss karny ka risk bohat hi zada hota hai . lekin is risk ko kam kia jaa sakta hai . wo is tarha kay agar koi forex trading business mian kam investment kary to loss ka risk kam hojata hai .
              • #727 Collapse

care should still be taken while dealing with a broker. Always check the documents before signing any contract and read the terms and conditions fully. Being vigilant is the key to safe trading. Also, always prefer to deal with professional brokers financial firms offering too good schemes or deals, with very low or no risk trading guarantees. The brokers claiming to and go to done form .....

• #728 Collapse

I think if you have no good experience on forex trading and no good learning investment is so risky for you. And if the experience it is the best for you.
                  • #729 Collapse

Definitely if you go buy studying the past trends and patterns of the market, you can still make out roughly about the market movements, but certainty is not possible. Fluctuations in the currency exchange prices or rates can affect your trade or deals. The market can move in favor or against you any time, resulting in possible profit or loss.
                    • #730 Collapse

bhai risk tou har busiess mein hota hai,apnay angraizi ki ye kahaawat tou sunee hee hgi k"no risk,no business".forex ki duniya k mein ye risk hota hai k log useless tradess kholtay hain,shortcuts istimaal kartay hain or is waja se profit cut hokay milta hai.
                      • #731 Collapse

forex trading ik risky business hai.iss leiy agar aap iss business main investment karty hian to bhi iss main loss ka darr to hoota hai.aap ko forex trading main kabhi bhi loss ho sakta hai.iss liey learning boohat zaroori hai.

• #732 Collapse

risk tu har business mai hota hain asa hi forex mai b hain magar yaha aap investment jo kar rahy ho aap apnay pay depend ho kar karo jitna aapko exprience hain usky hisab karay tu aapko profit ziada hoga loss kam agar aap with out expriecne ya without knowlegde k asi investment kar dain gaye tu aapko kafi loss ho sakta hain ye aap pay hain k loss and profit ka

• #733 Collapse

Yes of course forex is also risky trading business, and if we want to get earn from it then we have take risk in invest, also we should invest according to our knowledge and experience, then we will be able to get the success and get the best profit from it.

• #734 Collapse

Be it technical, fundamental, or both, every trader needs to follow a strategy which logically backs the trading decisions that he is making. All the market trading should be done using the money which you can afford to lose, not affecting your home finances, in case the market decides to go against you. Also clearly mark your entry and exit points with every deal you make.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

bhai is bary me mjhy knowledge nahi ha q ky me abhi is forex treading ky business me bilkul new hon or mjhy abhi sirf ik he month houa ha is business ko join ky houy or me abhi is business ky bary me learning kar rahi hon

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X