OctaFX King of the Road Contest
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

آ*Forex is available 24 hours a day and 5.5 days per week, compared with the morning trading hours for equity markets. Forex market can not be controlled by the major entities. The owners of wealth and major banks and fund managers who have a significant weight in the stock markets can make a tremendous effects on the movement of prices. But given the sheer size of the trades in the currency market and that flows on a daily basis, the market can never move it by "big hands" even central banks can not control the forex market. Forex displays 1 leverage: 200 compared with the stock market lever 1: 2 . - Forex is not friendly to any restrictions of short-selling, as opposed to "escalate" base that the stock market control - Forex can be traded anywhere around the world, even in the Irish Republican Army camps. Forex profits taxed at a rate of 60/40 favorite, regardless of which method you use Trade (daily or sung or central) Unlike tax penalties for carrying stock for short periods. lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the appropriate timeThe leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

We is usually a newbie and want. new newbie within this particular discussion board, i have to stay to be able to foibles of this kind of discussion board to help you stay from difficulties. I genuinely consider diverse rookies must to do this.
      • #63 Collapse

Basic analysis in the forex seeks to predict the value of the currency rate and direction in the market through the analysis of current economic conditions, the government and social policy factors within the framework of the business cycle. The foreign currency traders measure the economic situation of the state through the study of the level of macro-economic indicators
        • #64 Collapse

Yes you can create money from forex currency trading and consider me this is a best spot to you merely need some level of capital and you simply have to achieve knowledge and experience 1st then you go for real trading with this business then you have far better chances to earn income.
          • #65 Collapse

ye kya cheez hain bhai mujhe is cheez ke bare mein nahi pata hain ke kya hoat ahian octafx mein pehli baar name sun raha hun aur wo bhi ap se meine pehle kabhi iska name nahi suna hain
            • #66 Collapse

yes it is true additional time you spend taking care of forex exchanging more you in turn become experience plus more you possibly can avoid failures and becomw specialized trader that has a working along with a profitable tactic
              • #67 Collapse

you are usually right. experience. knowledge and skills are important for all you forex professionals before that they start his or her business because forex professionals. you should not neglect learning around the demo bank account before joining the real trading bank account
                • #68 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator,to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the sharesdoes not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is,

• #69 Collapse

ye kya hain meine phele bhi iska name suna hai magar samajh nahi aya ke forex trading mein iski kya ehmiayt hain aur ismein hota hain ky ahian isko kese handle karte hain ...................................
                    • #70 Collapse

Yeah you happen to be absolutely suitable... In forex trading businesses achievement fully is dependent upon knowledge, affected individuals, experience along with initial cash. Without of one of these brilliant its extremely tough to ensure success in forex trading businesses due to the fact forex is the most hazardous and important online investing businesses where the many quality is necessary to get achievement and gain good cost.
                      • #71 Collapse

This is an amazing live account contest from OctaFX! Unlike the contests held by our rivals, there is no lucky draw or anything, it is your skill and effort which can get you a Porsche Panamera car from OctaFX! Trade and become a true king of the road with brand new Porsche Panamera. Deposit to your account today, register for the contest and let the most proficient trader win!
                        • #72 Collapse

OctaFX king kay baray main maine kahin nhi parha hai aur na hi maine is kay baray main kahin sai subna hai ye kia hota hai is mai kia krna hota hai ye kis trhan ka contest hai agr aap is kay baray main jantay hain to mujhay zaroor btayen.
                          • #73 Collapse

My brother boht thanks instaforex main bhe boht contest chal rahy hain our main un ko zeada like kerta hoon koin k insta jesa ki broker nahe hy ye aik trusted one broker hy
                            • #74 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me for you to yaha naya aya hon can be liye will be barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or perhaps me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is usually se acha blog shayd koi or maybe nhi hai bhai apka sawaal mujhy bhot pasand aya lekin mujhey jawab nahi aata hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

Assalam-O-Alaikum me to bhai jan kisi be forex contest me hisa nahi leta hoon aur na he mujh ko ye sab acha lagta hey aur me to apna ye account he manage kar loon to bari baat hey aur me sirf isi ko focus karta hoon.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X