The best 1 min trading systems
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

The best 1 min trading systems
    "I have traded the 1 minute time frame out of boredom in between my larger more "realistic" time frames trades, I personally like daily charts, of course it doesn't mean you should or should not, I have had success on the 1 minute for some time (and repeat, it is not my main focus) only within the London session and the very initial hours of the New York one (way before noon in EST) and even that changes over the days, you need to practice identifying volatility, I may warn you however it is pretty stressful and tiresome since staying in focus for that time frame and for the enough amount of time a day to get your share of the profits is troublesome, only you can decide if that suits you of course.

I must tell you however that you will need a pretty tight spreads broker (somewhere close to 1 pip for the majors, I can only trade the Euro successfully) and a very decent volatility range during the day, all of that besides the hawk-like attention, unfortunately I could not just recommend you any specific system as I believe there is no way you can adopt one, of course it is only my humble opinion, they say one is better off by staring on the higher time frames like dailies or 4 hourly, in a tiny 1 minute timeframe you might better have a sound method (that in case you continue on with it, you will end up developing yourself) with heavy confluence factors to trigger your setups and avoid the great amount of market noise, at least that was my case, and as other traders stated it, even it hasn't been long enough to tell you I have done it for years or to make a living"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Bhai ager ap yeh post urdu main kerte to behter hota By the way jo apne kaha hai Ek Business ke torpar hi kerna chaye is kam ko is se ap main responsibility barti hai.
    • #3 Collapse

g ha mary khayal sa ja thak ma jnata hu k it is not my main focus) only within the London session and the very initial hours of the New York one ha............

• #4 Collapse

i think mary khayal sa like daily charts of course it doesnt mean you should or should not I have had success on the minute for some time and repeat ha .....................

• #5 Collapse

bhai ap na yeh strategy share ki hai bohut achi hain lekin depend karta hain forex broker k spread ka.agar ap bara volume sa kartey ho to is main profit bhi bohut hain aur apko loss bhi bohut hain daikh kar karo forex...
          • #6 Collapse

forex trading me ap jitna time trading ko do gy otna he ye ap par aya hote ja ge es leye lazmi he ky ham ko good aor acha response receive krne ky leye must he ky time ziada se ziada dy taky es me result be best ho aor earning be best ho taky koe prolblem create na ho try krna lazmi he
            • #7 Collapse

aky amnai he krn ahwaisy kayhal hai mian thek hn aap log kaisy hain sab mian sba ko kah dn g k kay krna hi or kya nai hkrna hai main b thek hn waisy.A trading system is simply a group of specific rules, or parameters, that determine entry and exit points for a given equity.
              • #8 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                Of thee, O was presented to him a...
                • #9 Collapse

Forex is one of the most international trading business also it is very much popular now a days and that is why I love Forex trading business and if we can work hard than we will be success in Forex...
                  • #10 Collapse

1 minute ki trading main ap ko ye mahsoos hota hai k market taizi sey chal rahi hai magar asal main ye thory pip move kar rahi hoti hai.
                    • #11 Collapse

app ne jo strategy 1 mint trading systems ki share ki hay bahot hi best hay agar ham es ko use kar k trading karen to mery khayal me acha profit earn kar sakty hey
                      • #12 Collapse

jee yeh to bilkull obvious batt hai app jiss chezz kou ziadda time dengay tou aapko response bhi usi se ziadda millay ga.
                        • #13 Collapse

is main boht say log kam karty hain humain hard work kar kay kam karna ho ga jab hum is main practice kar kay kam karty hain to humain achi earning hasil ho saky trade hoti hay
                          "The mind is everything, What you think you become"
                          • #14 Collapse

Zaruri nehi ky ap one minute trading system sy forex market main successful trading ker sakain aesa bhi ho sakta hai ky ap jis minute main trade open kerain same minute main market apki trade ky against move kery aur apko apni open trade main loss ho jaey so previous trend ky hisab sy apko trade kerni chahiay
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

humain trade main agr kam karna hay to humain hard work kar kay practice say kam karna ho ga jab b practice karty hain to humain demo ko use karn aho ga ta kay humain loss km ho

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X