loss ka dar
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #871 Collapse

Check it- scale production of goods costs. GDP measures the total value of all goods and services produced in a country with M2 money supply calculates the total money supply of a particular currency.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #872 Collapse

I am still zero in this business, no achievement so far for me, because I am still fail in this business, loss and loss every time, i want to gain from this business but still loss.. may be this is because I have not enough knowledge?Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteThe Following User Says Thank You to Sahil_aup_2014 For This Useful Post:i am new trader i have no achievement for from me.i am still learning and trying to find some better way to taring properly and surly i will find better way and then i will earn huge amount daily and i will get success in this business.Reply With Quote Reply With QuoteFuzzstock will become famous soon enough Fuzzstock will become famous soon enoughFuzzstock's Avatar
      • #873 Collapse

Forex market is not a market in the literal sense of the word, since it has no center and no exercise a certain place where trading. The trading exercised by calling teleconference and Internet computer at one time among the hundreds of banks around the world. Alumblyonat hundreds of dollars are sold and purchased every few seconds, one of the largest existing markets online
        • #874 Collapse

loss ho janay ka darr to takreeban her kissi ko he laga karta hai jitna zyada hum loss ko ek side pay rakhtay howe kuch kar liya kartay hain utnay he behter say behter or achay say achay worker hum ban patay hain or kehlatay hain is liye loss ko sochnay ka socha b na kare.
          • #875 Collapse

S & P / Case-Stiller (for example numbers May be released in the last week of July), the IAS360 index numbers are released with a time lag of one month (for example numbers May be issued at the beginning of July). With the releaseof derivative products (such as futures and options on futures contracts) in exchange that the most advanced countries. All developed countries already have a thesis of capital accounts fully convertible
            • #876 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.
              • #877 Collapse

Nothing to do for control greed , just applying simple Forex knowledge and making trading plan before opening trade , we can control greed . The best way to control of greed is using of stop loss tool for trade , when trader uses stop loss tool then trader have no intention of making big profit . The profit is limited if trader uses stop loss tool . Thus trader can easily control greed .
                • #878 Collapse

The leverage is one of the most dangerous things in the field of forex which is calculated by how much you will gain or lose from one point in the deal, a double-edged sword must be careful and good management of capital
                  • #879 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). or released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                    • #880 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value
                      • #881 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value
                        • #882 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                          • #883 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
                            • #884 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #885 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me loss ka dar kafi hota ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm us phely dar ko khtm kareen tb hi hm is business me khuch hasil kar skaty hain or is business me hmen loss kabhi bhi ho skata ha isi liye hmen soch smjh k hi is business me kam karna chahe ta k achi earning b kr skayn asani se

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X