Your experience first time on the trading terminal
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

just for trainee We want to make sure you imply first of all discover about foreign exchange trading thereafter choose attain on the manually filed. lacking getting to know foreign exchange trading fat loss deemed a wonderful trader. various about cloth via the internet accessible to getting to know foreign exchange trading you can certainly achieve it.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

I'm sure that any of us can certainly adequately gauge this market mobility effectively as a result of technological research. Technological research is amongst the very best sort of research with Fx in case most of us practice it accurately testing each of the nutritional supplements subsequently we can easily gauge this market effectively.
      • #33 Collapse

slam dear brother pakisan walay par hansi ati hai jub who chart open karo tu dear who is liyeh k who tu jub move our helti hai tu koi 1 month k bad thori say harkat karti hai our who h down honay ki na k up janay ki brother pakistan walay ka tu name hi mat lo brother who tu itnay loss ho choki hai brother
        • #34 Collapse

The forex trading was originated in late 1990's that provided an opportunity to the retail customers to connect with traders internationally. Because of the emerging technology that is internet and communication ways, which serve as an entrance to the forex, traders are being able to trade with other traders and international banks.
          • #35 Collapse

everyone is joining the forex quickly day by day that forex is really wonderful trading and easy trading business it makes the people rich and this business gave opportunity to give people change the standard of life
            • #36 Collapse

i know experince to abi shuru howa he kch kh ni skta Mera yahan per yeh first month hai aur main abhi tou bonus hi collect kar raha hoon jis se baad mein trading start karoon ga abhi tou sirf comments posting kar raha hoon. baki daikhty hen
              • #37 Collapse

dear jab mainy forex trading ko join karna start kiya tha us waqat mera koi be experience nai tha lakin jab jab mainy es ko improve karna start kiya to muje es se bohat hi zayada faida ho raha hai or es waqat mera experience 2 years se be zayada ka ho chuka hai.
                • #38 Collapse

my experience first time on the trading terminal very uneasy to moment than what to do very confuse the trade. new trader always new traders help the senior traders. i thing that first time you should help the expert trader.he know everything
                  • #39 Collapse

Your experience first time on the trading terminal

"the first time i use the terminal, well i was lost on the right button to click to place an order.. lol.. but anyway, i was not that hard.. i manage to be familiar with all the options/buttons within the exact same day.. at first, i tried trading using a micro lot size, and i didn't even know that i had used the scalping method, and i only based my action in the market movement (graph) since I'm only a newbie back the
                    • #40 Collapse

mjhetrading k bare thora bht pta he but concept clear nhi hua but me chahti hn kay easily sab kam seekhti rahun take mjhe smajne me bhi asani rahe.
                      • #41 Collapse

Forex me kamiabi hasil krne ok liye demo account me ache sy pactice krlyni chye mene practice na ki to mje trading me boht nuksan hua tha
                        • #42 Collapse

mera first time hi ka experience chal raha hai abhi or joke bhut acha chal raha hai mujhe bhut kch seekhne ko mila hai forex trading se or mujhe earning bhi hogi isme because me apne relatives se inspire hun or wo bhut happy hain meri tarahn
                          • #43 Collapse

Alhamdu-Lillah when i used terminal first it was a lil bit hard but still because i have seen video of it how to set it and how to order and set tp and tp it become easy for me
                            • #44 Collapse

sir first time i use the terminal, well i was lost on the right button to click to place an order.. lol.. but anyway, i was not that hard.. i manage to be famili''''''''''''''''
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Mera first experience itna bura nahi tha kyun ke maine jab Forex trading start ki thi to mere sath mera ek dost ha jo meri help karta tha or use ne mujhe trading terminal bhi chalana seekhaya hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X