Your experience first time on the trading terminal
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

insta foirex kaa bussniss hi kuch aisa hai yahan per jitni zyada ham yahan per learningn knowladge hasil kren gy hamaryliye wo utni hi zyada behtar hoga or ham tab tak kamyab nahi ho skty jab ham training nahi krty
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Experience required in the forex market and I think that is important that we gain the necessary expertise so that we can work well and are deliberating well and achieve more profits because Forex is hard work
      • #18 Collapse

the practical knowledge very first time that within the dealing incurable incredibly annoyed to help minute in comparison with where to start incredibly confound this deal. completely new broker generally completely new professionals guide this senior citizen professionals. when i matter of which very first time that it is best to guide this skilled broker. he / she learn every little thing.
        • #19 Collapse

my experience first time on the trading terminal very uneasy to moment than what to do very confuse the trade. new trader always new traders help the senior traders. i thing that first time you should help the expert trader.he know everything
          • #20 Collapse

Experience or knowledge bohat zaroori hai or jab hum in dono ko hasil kar le to humein chahiye k demo account par practice kar k dekh le k hum daily real account se kitna earn kar sakty hai or kitna loss or jab ap sub kuch seekh jaye tb real account.business ha yaha pe loss b bht hota ha and profit b so hume chye k hum pehly achi tara se ic market ko seekhn forex k bary me complete knowledge gain karn then hi hum real account me kam karn or bht acha profit earn.
            • #21 Collapse

"the first time i use the terminal, well i was lost on the right button to click to place an order.. lol.. but anyway, i was not that hard.. i manage to be familiar with all the options/buttons within the exact same day.. at first, i tried trading using a micro lot size, and i didn't even know that i had used the scalping method, and i only based my action in the market movement (graph) since I'm only a newbie back then but still i won my trade"
              • #22 Collapse

Experience required, and the task is through experience can be traded very well and I find it difficult to achieve the advantages of the Forex Forex without learning because of the hard work of learning
                • #23 Collapse

forex say pehly mara internet markiting ka experience tha but very little but ab ahsta ahsta forex main experience ho raha aur har kam karny say ata hy.
                  • #24 Collapse

Assalam o alikum ji bhai jaan baat ye hay kay forex trading main to aap na first experience hi hasil kar raha haon mera abi koi experience nahe hay menay thoray din pehlay kaam start kia hay is leay is baray main aap ko kuch nahe bata sakta hun bhai
                    • #25 Collapse

brother my experience first time to the trading terminal very uneasy to help moment in comparison with what to be able to do very confuse your trade. new trader always new traders assist your current senior traders. my spouse and i thing The item first time you need to support your current expert trader.he recognize everything
                      • #26 Collapse

dear jab main forex trading ko new use kar raha tha to us waqat mera forex trading main koi be experience nai tha lakin jab main ne es pr working start ki muje es business se bohat hi zayda faida ho raha hai.
                        • #27 Collapse

my experience first time on the trading terminal very uneasy to moment than what to do very confuse the trade. new trader always new traders help the senior traders. i thing that first time you should help the expert trader.he know everything
                          • #28 Collapse

Absolutely yes best we've got to pay for that forex trading system internet business depending on much of our go through which will go through deliver usa very good education and even go through within the buying advertise, along with funding is without a doubt alot more vital expenditure of money taking any specific categories of hazard.
                            • #29 Collapse

regarding novice I would really like to be able to advise initial understand forex trading and arrive at make inside the registered. with out studying forex trading you can not be described as a excellent dealer. there are tons regarding substance on the web designed for studying forex trading it is possible to take action.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X