What do I need to know to become a good forex trader
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What do I need to know to become a good forex trader
    "It also helps to join and participate in forex forums, where lots of seasoned traders share their trading experience with each other. They also answer questions from noobs. One important tip though: always ask and reply back in a respectful manner. Otherwise, you might be ignored by the community"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

u need knowledge experiecne nd practical work to be a good trader and u also need demo account pratcice

• #3 Collapse

Forex trading is a highly risky business but at the same time it is equally a highly rewarding business.Money can be made and also can be lost depending on our level of knowledge especially in the area of risk management.Leverage offered by the brokers make it more rewardable but the same leverage can work against one if the risk is not properly managed.
      • #4 Collapse

dakhin kisi b kam main kamyab hony k liy humian us kam main tjurba hasil krna prta hy or tjurba time k sath sath hi aata hy isi tryha forex main b kamyab ohny k liy humian is main b tjurby ki zrorat hoti hy
        • #5 Collapse

yes we neeed all things and in my opinion te most imp thing is experiecne

• #6 Collapse

aik achay trader say seekheen k kis tarha say trading kki jatty hai aur forex trading seekhnay is m sab say ziada experinence ka hona bht zaruury hai jis k illawa hum kuch b nae hain aur trading b nae kar saktay ........

• #7 Collapse

dear forex friends for becoming successful and good trader of the forex we should have to learn about the forex and we should concentrate on our learning well , i think that demo account trading is the best platform for learning the forex and for becoming good trader of the forex.
              • #8 Collapse

forex trading me acha trader banne ke laiy hard work karna parta he shru me mehnat ziada hoti he patience rakhna hota he learning karey demo ziada use karey us ke baad app ko real trade me aptience ke sath greedy nahe hona or app experience hasil karke ache trader ban jao ge
                • #9 Collapse

gain experience,gain knowledge,stay away from the greed is the key to success and the secret of a good trader .. aik acha trader banay k liye experience ka hoona bht zaruuri hai

• #10 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum.. brother as per my view for being a good trader you should have to do practice on demo trade get experience, and get knowledge about the trade, keep an eye on market then you can be a good and successful trader..
                    • #11 Collapse

Aik acha trader banny k lie hamary pas forex ka acha khasa knowledge hona chahye and trading ka acha experience hona chahye, isk elawa hamain trading rules ki respect karni chahye and forum k rules ko bhi obey karna chahye taky aik achy trader ban saken.
                      • #12 Collapse

main samjhta hoon ke forex trading ke business ko join karne se phele ap ko forex trading ke business ki information hasil karna hoti hai aur bht zayda practice ki zarorat hoti hai aur jab ap ke pass experience a jaye tu ap invest karen real account main itna amount ke jis ke loss hone per ap ko koi zayda faraq nahi pare
                        • #13 Collapse

g brother app bilkul sahee frmaa rhaa hoo agar kasi na apni skill ko increase krnaa haa tu osaa zaida sa zaida hard work krnaa hogaa forex lazy logo k liaa nahi haa
                          • #14 Collapse

hum aik achy trader ban sakty hain agar hum Forex k kisi trader sy sikhen and secondly trading k liye Aapka experience hona must hai
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

for becoming a good trader you should learn from your mistakes and takes guide from experience traders and also share your promblms you are facing during working in trading they will help you guide you ti become a good trader , respect is also needed never think that they are under estimating you and gather information about trading which helps you in this

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X