"Key of Success in Forex trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

forex me kamyab hone k lay ap ko es me mehnat karne hoty hay ot he apko es ne ache earnign karne ka moka melta ahy or ap es me kfe acha seekh beh patay ho so thanks bhi
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

gee forex tradieng mien success ke key yeh he keh tradieng krien is mein learning experience pr khas kr tawjah dia krien jab tradieng mein learning aor experience best hota he to tradieng mein succes hoti he
      • #723 Collapse

G hardwork he sub kaamoun mien kamayabi ki zamanat hota hai or jitna ziada hardwork hoga itna he ziada ap successful hongey her maidaan wo pir forex trading ho ya koi bhi business kiyoun na ho ap zaroor successful ho jaiengy pir.
        • #724 Collapse

forex ke business me successful hone ke lye hamesha mehnat chahiye hoti hai agar mehnat kari jati rahe to successful hua ja sakta hai forex ke business me is lye mehnat ke sath sath aap ko is business me emotions or greed bhi control me rakhni chahiye .
          • #725 Collapse

Is business maun ap ko dill sy nhe ap ko brain sy kam lana ho ga or ap ko is ky roles ko fallow karin or mony mangment ka khas khyal rakhin or agar ap ky pas blc kam hyy to trade micro use karin
            • #726 Collapse

Dear forex main patience hi kamyab hy. Bghair sochy smjy Jald bazi kerny wala trader loss Ka smna b ker sakta hy. Is leay forex main tab tak patience rakhna chaeay jab tak sahi entry signal na milly
              • #727 Collapse

Forex ek boht acha busines shaiaur real bhihai is smain ap lalach na kr aur na he jaldbazi kro ap is smain trade krny ko aur sahi trend ka wait kro tb he kamiyab hongay ap is smain ../...
                Get Daily Forex Signals and also the Daily crypto Signals
                For free. And if you need any help about the forex and crypto market live chat is available for you.
                • #728 Collapse

gee han pakistan forex all students koay leay bohat achi frame hay is may student kay leaay bohat faaida hay ager yeh student s part time is forex frame may job kertay hai tou is say wo apnay leay pocket money or apni study kay leay fee bhi nekal saktay hai earning kay zarea
                  • #729 Collapse

Yes sister yoau are right we can be a goood and successful trader if we follow these two learaning steps, demo trade and real trade, we also need to gain more knowledge about forex.. We just have to give time to forex..
                    • #730 Collapse

I also agree with you, but it does not say it is a demo account well, just do not really apply to him seriously. In this issue there is a way if you do not want to trade on the demo let go for cent accounts, they also came to be trained or millions of pluck, and there is no let poured into the toilet.

• #731 Collapse

General recommendations? The children - 95 per cent then drained - it is a fact, of which 90 per cent of drains due to non-compliance with the MM - also a fact - learn MM - it is not difficult to learn, is not difficult to understand, difficult to observe - it is difficult to understand that without it trade always loss-making

• #732 Collapse

less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in tradingThe daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.

• #733 Collapse

One well-known trader (me comes his delivery in the mail) advises, or even strongly recommends for beginners at least 3 months to trade on a demo account with a detailed analysis of all transactions (required to keep a diary) and move to a real account only after the account balance will begin to gradually but it continues to grow, that is, only after you learn to trade profitably, you can switch to a real account

• #734 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency rate depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how it will affect a change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

forex ma key of success hamra expreince patince or hard work ha ham agr forex ma successful hona chahty hain tou is ka liy hamy bhut experience hard work or patince ki zaroott ha aik or aham bat jhamy trading krty waqt greed nai krna chiy nai tou loss ho ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X