What is the important message for new traders.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

Yes, you are right that every new trader should learn the forex trading business for proper earning from this business of the forex trading but if you want to learn forex then you should watch training videos.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

Being new trader, According to my opinion I think we should learn about the basics of Forex trade by demo account or through senior traders, then we should start trading and investing.
      • #228 Collapse

mera important message sb new traders k liya ha k ap ko real account pay agar ana ha to ap ko sb say phalay demo account ko handal karna chaiya phr he ap ko is pay ana chaiya ni to ap bhot ganda losss kar jyan gay or ronay wali halat ho jy ge
        • #229 Collapse

mera new traders ke liye yeh message ha ke aap apna business low capital se suron karen aur slowly slowly apna business establisk kr ke kamyabi hasil karen
          • #230 Collapse

according to my point of view learning is very important for those person who want to make money from forex trading if there are no knowledge about forex trading they will get loss i think that you are a new trader like me and i would like to tel you that i am also new in forex tradinga nd i think that forex trade is the best and you should learn forex trading bsuienss and you will be succceded in your life

• #231 Collapse

new traders kay leyeh meerar yeh msg hai kay wo trdaing main zaida se zaida learning karain or wo prooer lear ing kay bad he apni earnng ko start karain kyu kay trdaig main zaid alearning se he earnig hopti hai or hamain earning milti hai.
              • #232 Collapse

according to my point of view learning is very important for those person who want to make money from forex trading if there are no knowledge about forex trading they will get loss i think that you are a new trader like me and i would like to tel you that i am also new in forex tradinga nd i think that forex trade is the best and you should learn forex trading bsuienss and you will be succceded in your life

• #233 Collapse

g ha bhi jee new trader ka leay ya bat teek hy ka hum ko is par km krna cehy hum pher he is par kam yab ho sakta hy hum ko is par dill lga kar kam krna cehy hum pher he kam yab ho sakty hy
                  • #234 Collapse

Forex trading says that first of all build the general ideas regarding Forex. We have to first learn the knowledge and then we have to practice on demo to gain some experience and then we have to do this business in real account.

• #235 Collapse

As the thought of Fx trading states in which first of all build the typical suggestions about Fx. We need to very first understand the ability after which it we will need to practice on test to find many experience after which it we will need to do that organization throughout real accounts.
                      • #236 Collapse

If I have to give the most important message for a new trader It would be Work Hard. Work hard and work more hard day after day to develop our own forex trading skill until we can make consistent profit with small draw down. Because in this business we can only depend on our trading skill if wanted to survive and make consistent profit.
                        • #237 Collapse

mrere dost me to abi si trading me kud new ho me kese ko kia batio ga k kia new massege ha me to abi is ko achi terha se learn ker raha ho
                          • #238 Collapse

trading main new kamar kay leya mera yahi masseg hai kay unhay chay kay pahlay trading demo account say shoro kar os kay bad wo live account pay apna kam shoro karay or ya bi kay trading humasah kam profit say zayada profit ki tarf jay es traha wo zayada say zayada acha profit kama pay ga
                            • #239 Collapse

New traders must follow the rules before starting the trading they read the all rules that are used in the trading. If they follow the rules then are able to learn the things that are necessary in the trading and they earn the profit as they wants.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

you do not have practical experience then you cannot trade well on live trading . Infact demo account helps you in many ways like you test your learned skill and make test of your strategy and then improve it on demo account.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X