Little amount is perfect for new traders
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

no i dont think so i think a huge ammount is best fore new traders takay unhain khailny ka pata chalay k kaisy khailna hy kahan par kia hota hy kitna TP laga nay hy sab pata chal sakta hy
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

Experiment with new operators is not your money. $ 30 $ -40, only at the end of the market and you can pause at any time to be lost, do not click on the 0.01 pips to control your emotions and feelings, rather than when you begin to benefit from taking steps very slow to start trading with all your winnings. Forex is very risky business, and you will understand this point, because of the small amount is best for you and your business.
      • #168 Collapse

yes new traders ko phly little amount sy kam krna hi acha rhy ga kion keh jb tk trader apni sahih market ko smjhta na ha or is main acha knowledge na rkta ha to us ko small amount hi bhtr experience dy gi
        • #169 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .very nice and excellent forum from pakistan forex
          • #170 Collapse

it is true that little investment is perfect for beginners..kisi bhi new trader ko apni sari ki sari investment trading mai ni dalni chahiye kw ager apko loss huwa to apki sari investment zaya ho skti hy..aap thori amount sy start kren aur jese jese apko experience hota jaye aap esy increase krty jaaen.
            • #171 Collapse

jee bhai jee apne bht hi acha sawal pocha lakin me yahan nya hun mujhe is bare me ziada kuch nhi pta lakin yeh forum bht hi achi hai jis se bht logon ko faida hota hai
              • #172 Collapse

forex trading aik esa business haijis main jahan profit hai wahan pe loss k b chances hain to jo log trading main new hain un ko chayea k wo pehle kam pason se trading karen ta k loss b ho to zaida na ho or wo is ko bardast kar saken

• #173 Collapse

you must have good experience skills and handsome amount for investment when these three things you have then you too can depend on it easily.

• #174 Collapse

Sure i mean that little amount is perfect for newbie,so i observe that Forex is the smart business because in this business we should make good planing and money mange at time using experience and trade with market situation.

• #175 Collapse

New traders do not experiment with your money. Start trading with 30$-40$ only, you take very slow steps in starting when your profit start than control your emotions & feelings do not take TP above 0.01 pips because market will be fluctuate any time & at the end you are lost all your profit. Little amount is the best for you and your trading, because the forex business is very risky business and you will understand with this step.

• #176 Collapse

my dear brother jahan tak mera khayal hai agar aap rtrading main new ho to aap ko chayea k aap is main kam amount se trading shuru karen kuen k ye aik business hai or is main bhot risk hai

• #177 Collapse

new traders ko achi advice k liay ap ka thanx main bi ap ki bat say agree hun k new traders ko kam amount say start karna chaiay ta k wo sikh jaen aur agar pehlay loss mein bi jaen to kam loss ho
                          • #178 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: forexmaster پيغام ديکھيے
                            New traders do not experiment with your money. Start trading with 30$-40$ only, you take very slow steps in starting when your profit start than control your emotions & feelings do not take TP above 0.01 pips because market will be fluctuate any time & at the end you are lost all your profit. Little amount is the best for you and your trading, because the forex business is very risky business and you will understand with this step.
                            There are many sources for getting Forex news like Bloomberg, retuers, etc which can provide instant news about the economic news of a country. Besides, We can keep eye on this websites -
                            • #179 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

Well i like to say that last year is the history of my trading because i had earned 500$ profit in just one day and i was really very happy and i am just hoping this year gonna make me more profitable.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X