"Demo And Live Trading experience?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #436 Collapse

demo account is the best account for the new cumar and the new user ky leya to bhot best ho ta hy ya is my ap achi trading
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #437 Collapse

I think equally are crucial since cash is usually essential and method additionally... their rely upon Investors of which how do he / she manage some time, cash and Approach? Thanks

• #438 Collapse

There is a huge trading difference in the real trade and the demo trade, we can work hard in the real but we do not take the demo account seriously, so we need to take the demo account as a real account if we really want to earn some thing from there.
        • #439 Collapse

Discipline including psychological lessons are very important in forex trading, but in reality there are still many traders who can not discipline in trading, easy example is trading without heeding trading plan, no planning either cut loss or resistance setting pips etc.

• #440 Collapse

hm koo start min demo par kam karnaa chye es say hm koo kam ka pataa lag jataa ha phr realaccnt min kam karnaa chye es say hm koo experience ho jataa haa kam kis tarah karnaa ha
            • #441 Collapse

Asalam o alaikum well,,, brother both equally tend to be identical, although i can claim of which around my information test is easy, the reason why the reason is that if i loss i can attain practical knowledge along with i know concerning my personal many problems nevertheless the authentic can be quite risky, if i loss i are unsuccessful,
              • #442 Collapse

dono ka experience alg alg hai. demo main hmare pass $ zeyada hote hai hum volume bhi zeyada se zeyada rakh skte hai or sab se bri bat ye hoti hai k es main hamein real pan yani k $ k loss hone ka khoof nahi hota , jab k real main hamein hr kam bre dheyan se or ehteyat se krna prta hai

• #443 Collapse

Strategy and funds administration are necessary with Foreign exchange. There are various points with Foreign exchange including proficiency as well as sentiment. Strategy can assist you for you to make profit. But funds administration will assist you to manage ones funds. So, both ones are necessary with Foreign exchange.

• #444 Collapse

bhai jaan demo demo hota hai and real main jo account hota hai and ussi se he hamain real main experience ho and real se he hamain best experience milta hai kyu k hum apny loss se he best trader ban sakty hain.
                    • #445 Collapse

not be an interest anymore, but a necessity that must trader to be able to get profit konsistent, discipline is very important and necessary in all the activities, especially in forex trading, because if we do not discipline, it will make us susceptible to a margin call.

• #446 Collapse

Dear is business me demo or live dono se aik jasa experince hasil hota ha kyun k ye dono aik hi jasy accounts ha frk srf itna ha k demo me hmen loss nahi hota ha or jb k hmen live account me trading karty waqt loss b hota ha or profit b hota haaa
                        • #447 Collapse

i do think of which both funds administration as well as a good approach tend to be exact same important in the field of foreign exchange trading. in the event we have now a fantastic approach but is not adhere to funds administration we all will never achievement in the foreign exchange trading and we all adhere to funds administration but robot have a very good buying and selling approach we all will never achievement within this business. therefore both tend to be therefore important.

• #448 Collapse

Demo account use for the practice for the forex trading. more and more practice on the demo account is more important .before start the real trading demo trading Is very important ......
                            • #449 Collapse

well i think the both one are very very necessary in Forex trading if you want success then you need to make good money management and also need to work with good plans so if you have good plan in Forex trading then you will get more success.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #450 Collapse

my dear friend both are very very important you can get profit with good strategy and also you can safe your trading from big loss with help of money management so keep the both qualities for successful trading

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X