Trade with Discipline.
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1111 Collapse

discipline is a topic that forex traders are all too familiar with. in fact, discipline could be one of the single most important thing in forex trade. discipline includes many things, like investing according to your knowledge
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1112 Collapse

gi ha ya sahi bat ha ka treading disciplane ka sath hi karni chaiya is sa koi bhi masla bhi nahi ho ga or asani hi ho jay gi
      • #1113 Collapse

Forex trading days in our lives is the teaching of the discipline. If you want to be a good and successful Forex trader, you always have to be disciplined trading. Do not trade without the order tracking.
        • #1114 Collapse

As on my opinion it would be better if you have another source of income other than trading in forex because in forex as we all know forex is risky and sometimes we loss.I wanna increase my income trading in forex but i don't depend on it to get my living.

• #1115 Collapse

of course there should be a discipline in our trading hamen strategies bnani chahiye hamen planning karni chahiye hamen time frame set karna chahiye oe esa time frame set karna chahiye jis men ham bilkul free hon or ham par koi pressure yaa fear asar andaz naa ho or aik limit men rehte huye trade karen.
            • #1116 Collapse

Self-control is the solution involving achievement inside the foreign exchange market,that may be exactly where shops which float at the rear of the particular thoughts along with temptations on the marketplace along with your investment motivation along with self-control undoubtedly get rid of.
              • #1117 Collapse

dear meri nazar ma kis b country ya koi shaks us waqt tak kamyab nai ho sakhta jab tak us ma discipline na ho.forex trading ma b agar ap discipline k sath trade kartye rahao tu ap es sy easily earn kar sakhtye ho.

• #1118 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                  • #1119 Collapse

i agree with all of you members .kisi bhi kam ko karnay kaay liey zarori hai kay us ko pahlay samjha jaey .forex aik bohat simple aur profitable business hai .is main trading karnay kay liey zarori hai kay discipline kay sath trading ki jaey is kay rules ko follow kea jaey na rules kay against kam kia jaey .
                    • #1120 Collapse

jee han main ap se agree honforex tarding main agar ap ko kamybi hasil kerni hi too ap ko iss main behtreen kam ekr ke hi kamybi ho gi iss lye proepr learning bohat zarori hi then hi kamybi ho gi
                      • #1121 Collapse

friend mai samajhta hoon kai forex trading aik hard work business hai lekin agar ham forex trading aik decipline kai sath kary gy to phir hamy forex trading mai kabhi mistakes nahi ho ga
                        • #1122 Collapse

Yes dear this is the water keys for us, we essential to sustenance everything with respectable develop and forbearance, and with them, then we can get author intellect for how to line and do something suitable in the activity, when we see and recitation, or also do trading, study and cards testament handbook us to get the prizewinning performance and results .so we should trade with proper discipline.
                          • #1123 Collapse

You bet style is really important during global forex trading together with you might want to use it all in your own market for those who market not having style after believe that your not thriving during global forex trading consequently use style during market together with come up with return utilizing global forex trading style is not going to make it easy for to apply simple tips on how to make money online during currency exchange for example scarcity of experience greed together with behavior.
                            • #1124 Collapse

aik acha tarder hamesha discipline or strategfy ke sath tardings karta he or phr us me kamyabi hasil kar ta he hamenc haye ke agar hum forex me kamyabi hasil karna chatay hen to ziada se ziada mehnat karen orforex me apnay aapko manwanay ke lye apnay experiecne or knowldeh par tawajju den
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1125 Collapse

yes my dear hum ko ye job bout psand aai hai so i think keun k hum is job ko gr beat k kr sktay hain so i think i like this job forex forum pe ye job house wife k liye achi job hai keun k ab wo is job ko gr beat k kam kr skti hain so i think forex forum say hum achi income and experience and knowledge get krtay hain so this is a best job.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X