Should we learn trading first ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Yes you are right, i agree with you, hamen trading start karne sy pehle first iski proper learning karni chahye, kyu k ye ek bht risky and difficult business hy, without learning and knowledge ap ek successful trader nhi ban sakte.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

han jee agar hum is kam me kamyab hona chahty hain to hum ko dekh lena chahye k jesay he hum kam ko samjhe aur kare us say hum he kam ko samjhe gay aur dekh sake gay isi tarha say hume kam karna chahye.
      • #243 Collapse

g han mere bhai metre khayal se ap ko trading se pehle is k batre ma learn lkar lena chaheye our is k bare ma jitna ho sakta ha learn karen.
        • #244 Collapse

g ofcourse humain kisi bhi kam ko karnay ssay peehlay uski traning laini lazmi hoti hay takay hum wo kam achay awr better way min kar sakain awr is tarhan say humain earning ky sah sath awr bhi bht kuch sheekhnay ko milta rehtha hy.

• #245 Collapse

Yes you should learn trading first because learning is very very important in trading because if you have no knowledge then you cannot earn money from this business.Do more and more learning before you join this risky business.Learn also all the terms and tricks of forex.
            • #246 Collapse

i like it..Yes It is very good for you to consider the night out toreally realize moe In regards to the business consequently that you are able to make good gain so always try for you to concentrate from all times. i love it...

• #247 Collapse

i like it...Yes we all Should realize trading first. without having learning The best way to trade my spouse and i won't end up being able to earn profit or even protect THE investment. for your reason This really is thus much ticks for us to help know trading first... i love it...

• #248 Collapse

jee han bilkul pehle humen sikhna chahye us ke bad hi humen kaam karna chahye q ke agar hum baghair sikhe kaam karenge to humen loss hoga is lye huemen chahye ke hum poehle sikhen
                  • #249 Collapse

aslam o aliakum dosto. mera yhe mashwara hay kay forex trading per earning karnay say pahlay learning hasil ker lain aur zyada say zyada forex kay baray main knowledge hasil karain
                    • #250 Collapse

forex me success tab hi mumken hay jab ham proper learning karty hey, learning k baghir forex me sucess mumken nahi, forex me experience or knowledge bahot hi zarori hota hay.
                      • #251 Collapse

hello dear obviously in my opinion we should learn trading first then start our work if we prefer to learn fist trading we can easily avoid our loss and we can earn profit alot dear learning is very necessary to do trade.
                        • #252 Collapse

i like it..We should learning first and when we good learning skills then we can make good profit in the market. Without any technical skills we can't make profit in forex market.Adopt some better strategy in this market.. i love it..

• #253 Collapse

Dear Brother.. This business is complicated, so if we dont want to loose our investment we must learning basic things on this business. soon our experience can guide us to take success in trading activities...
                            • #254 Collapse

i like it..We should learning first and when we good learning skills then we can make good profit in the market. Without any technical skills we can't make profit in forex market.Adopt some better strategy in this market.. i love it...

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

Knowledge play a important role in Forex trading and without knowledge you cannot get success in this business . If you want to become a successful trader then you will need to give more and more time and get proper knowledge about the Forex trading . You also need to do work in demo account and with the help of demo account you will be able to do trade in real account .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X