"Is usually Forex trading world wide small business"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #256 Collapse

Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #257 Collapse

Dear ye aik sb se acha business ha ye aik asa business ha jo pori dunia me horaha ha or is busienss se har koi achi earning asani se kar sakta ha isi liye ye best business ha or aik sb se acha business ha all world ka or aik sb se mazy dar business ha
      • #258 Collapse

Han g forex ka business worldwide famous h rha ha aur ye ak best business ban gya ha ye sirf small nhi ha bht se log kr rhy hain iay different countries se ye ak bht bara business ha jo boht profitable ja raha hai
        • #259 Collapse

yes forex trading is a world wide small business it is important for the students because it helps the students to bear their expensis and the poor students also continue their study with the help of it
          • #260 Collapse

dear business to ya world wide hi hay laykin aik aysa business jiss may koi bi kaam kar sakta ho matlab aap ko kisi company ya country ka certificate nahi chahiya hota hay aap kisi bi jagha say ho baas aap kay pas id or home address hona lazmi hay.
            • #261 Collapse

ya this is world wide business,daily millions of people do this business all over the world,so do with care and earns a lot of money in this market,do with be care mind setup and enjoy to fluctuations of this market.
              • #262 Collapse

Absolutely brother forex is a world wide online and profitable business. is business mai wo he bande kamyab hai jin kai pass ache experience and knowledge hota hai. ya business part time be hai and full time be ya to bande par depend karta hai wo asye kis tara lata hai
                • #263 Collapse

nahi bhai forex ke kaam aur is ka business koi chota kaam nahi hai.is kaam ko samjhne ke liye saalo ke mehnat b lag jati hai, ye aik real business hai jo k world level pr kiya jata hai, is me kisi b kisam ka koi shak nhi hai, ye real aur profitable business hai,

• #264 Collapse

g han bhai forex trading pori duniya main hay or sab loog isko small business k tor per kar rahy hain apko chahye k ap is main kaam karty howe part time ya full time apny schedule k mutabiq kaam kar sakty hain or is say earn kar sakty hain
                    • #265 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business yeh bat sach hay kay yeh worldwide business hay small nahe hay.
                      • #266 Collapse

It's not a small business and it needs to be done n professional manners otherwise i can give a damn hard jerk to our financial condition. May be this is the largest industry of the world and large pool of peopl involved in it.
                        • #267 Collapse

i agree with your point view that Forex is usually small bvusiness but in future they become international my friend and the future of Forex is to brigte my friend in my view and if we have some aim then we shell do well there
                          Work on world Best Forum
                          Make 200 $ Per Month Easily
                          Never Think if you do spam Admin Not banned :mad:you
                          • #268 Collapse

this has to be the 50 percent a long time for your The big apple Stock exchange to arrive at the size of this foreign currency market along with a significant studying Currency trading wellTrading forex in border is known for a dangerous connected with possibility,
                            • #269 Collapse

The simplest way to calculate the value of a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #270 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X