"I found my mistake & I lose money"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

"I found my mistake & I lose money"
    When I usually start trading, I am concerned and remain profitable. After a point, I began to lose money, and as a result, I try to fix it at greater risk, I finally

lost everything. I recently found out that I was wrong for lost money is, when I started to make a profit, I open more and bigger location, if there is no research, or

some specific strategies. I just want to earn more profits, this is the end of the beginning day ..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Newbies when start forex then want to rich quickly so avoid greed factor and then we become successful trader in future. learning forex by mistakes is too good and when we learn forex by mistakes then we can make consistent profit in this market easily on live account.
    • #3 Collapse

i also have mistake and my account will banned and i think i used translte and distrionry but i don't know that this is copy paste work and i work on him that why i accpted my mistake and i work again my friend
      • #4 Collapse

i think we have to accept that losses are the part of trading but what we can do with them??? want to know cut short our losses and survive from big loss that is very necessary because if we lose very big .
        • #5 Collapse

ji ya ap ka liya bht acha hahi ka a[p ko apni mistakes ko find karna chye jis sa p ko los hota hai aur phr ausy correct karna chye aur trading sa apni earning ko increse karna chye aur achi strategy develop karni chye
          • #6 Collapse

I think that loss is also a part of a business as profit is the part of business so loss is also a part of Forex trading so we should not dis hart because of loss we should start trading after practicing on demo and getting knowledge about Forex and when we get loss we should try to find its reason and try to not repeat these mistakes again.
            • #7 Collapse

Assalam o Alaikum.. Brother never get hurt you can earn profit just by correcting your mistakes, in trade mistakes are the best teacher of a trader, and they guides towards the perfection in your trade.. So when ever you do mistake find it and correct it..
              • #8 Collapse

Dear forex trading main agar ap mistake kartay hain tu ap ko apni mistake ko khud search kar k apni mistake ko teek karna chahiye or apni mistake se learn karna chahiye tu hi ap successful ho saktay hain.
                • #9 Collapse

Assalam.o.alikum dear according to me ham discipline kay sath kam karna chahye mostly jab hamy first trade may profit hota hay to ham jald bazi may and greediness may dosri trade laga daty han jes ki waja say phley wala profit bhi loss may chala jata hay so we should follow rules to make consistence profit
                  • #10 Collapse

forex me jo be galte ko pa gya os ko yad kya wo kamyab ho gya aor best result hasal kr leye best way of success ye he ky ham ko galte yad rkna chaye taky os ky bad dobara galte na ho es tara be kafi seka ja skta he aor good performance ho jate he
                    • #11 Collapse

Actually, Forex trading is a highly volatile and risky business where things change in a very rapid manner. Therefore, it is very important for us to follow the Forex principles and protocols. Planning and risk management is one of the most important aspects of Forex business like other businesses. A trader should always make planning before executing his trading activity. So, the planning and risk management is crucial for any business.
                      • #12 Collapse

those trader learn many important points quickly who accept and analyse mistakes because our losses or mistakes are the best way to learn about forex and improve knowledge. according to me mistakes are the first step to success.
                        • #13 Collapse

gi ha app ki bat theak ha ka jab bhi app loss karta ho app ko is ka bara ma pata ho ka app na kaya ghalti ki ha
                          • #14 Collapse

yes sir forex trading mai wo hi successful hain jo apni mistakes ko samjhy or mistakes se sikhay takay wo agay ja k wohi purani mistakes ko na dhuraye ga or profit gain karay ga na k loss pay loss karay ga..
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

humain chahye kay apni galtiyon ko dohrain nahi kyun kay hum insan hain hum se galti ho jati hai magar humain apni galtiyon seakhna chahye kyun kay jab hum apni galtiyon se seakhain gay toh achay trader ease kay sath ban jayain gay have a happy earning.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X