"How easy it is to succeed in trading"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

Forex is easy way to success. We can easily join this business and earn good profit. If you are an know good knowledge about Forex you can easily achieve your target.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

in my point of view success is in every ones range and every ones can get success in the forex trading by learning the forex business, if we learn well then surely we will earn more money from the forex market, so by learning is easy way to get success in the forex trading........
      • #48 Collapse

bhai mai is baray mai yahi kaho ga k is kam mai itne jaldi kamyabi nai milti hai kyu k is kam mai bht mehnat karni parhti hai aur is kam ko dil sai karna parhta hai tub kahi ja kar hum ek acha forex business kar sakty hain
        • #49 Collapse

I don't think so there can or should be a limit in forex trading. Forex is a open trade here you can invest and make profit as much as you want. But you can't earn a lot of money in a short time period because every business needs time and hard work to be able to make big profit.
          • #50 Collapse

i think that only proper practical experience and knowledge is the only power and key to success in forex business.without experience and knowledge it is impossible to success in forex business.so practice in demo account more and more...
            • #51 Collapse

there are a few selected points when 1 adhere to subsequently very easily find success inside currency trading, including constantly attempt to maintain to date with just about all their stock markets, or perhaps make an effort to attain more and more expertise up to you'll be able to, including understanding can certainly achieve people till the idea utes success, in fact it is actually beneficial for those traders.
              • #52 Collapse

BEst tareeka tu yehi hai k jab kisi curreny pair k price kam ho tu hi puchase karo aur iss waqt USDCHF ki price bhuhut kam hai aur agar koi profit kamana chahta hai tu isi pr invest karna shuru kar de.

• #53 Collapse

Aur is ki price bharna shuru ho gai hai agar abhi tak nahi purchase kia tu karna shuru kar do.

• #54 Collapse

I think forex is not an easy process and it takes all the hard work and we should get ready and learn to run continuously and will all be nice with focus and we should always be ready and it was very nice.
                    ;)
                    • #55 Collapse

yup yahan py successfuk h0ny k liye market trend ko smjhna bht zruri hai.. sb sy acha experience ap demo account sy ly sakty ho so wahan achi tarah practice krna chahiye then ap bht acha profit earn kr skty ho
                      • #56 Collapse

dear friend mery kahyal main ham u waqt succes ho gay jab ham forex traidng par ziyade tinme work kary gay aor es par bar bar practice kary gay.......
                        • #57 Collapse

dear my personel point is good lern and good use money manegment strategy but my strategy is very small trade long term trading system.so perper read before trade
                          • #58 Collapse

Bhai ager trading amin success chaiye tou pehly us ko smajhen aur market ko dekh kar order lgain ager ap best pairs main order lgain ge tab aapko acha profit mily ga aur lose bhi nhi ho ga.
                            :cool::cool::cool:
                            • #59 Collapse

forex trading me sucess hone ke liye aapko chaiye ke aap sabse phele forex ko sikhe samje aur demo me khub practise kare fir live me trading karne ka plna banaye aur jab live me trade kare to market ke news dekhkhe kare to achcha hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

To be a successful trader you must have to take training on demo account then do trade on real account.To become a good trader you should have proper strategy and have proper knowledge...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X