"Are you love forex"
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

Yes dear we additionally love forex since the Forex trading provide precise earning iss company will probably aap ko hard work zaroor kerna perta hay lekin aik baar aap iss will certainly expert ho gaye phir aap ko genuine earning milay gi aur aap in future crammed bhi ban saktay ho iss firm may greed man ko loss hi hota hay iss liye aap iss company may greed na karay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

g han mra bhai apna sahi bola han forex muja to bht pasand han r muja bht pyar han forex sa hum ma forex ko joinj krna chya han jis sa hum ma bht faida hota hanh
      • #153 Collapse

This is a great business and could change our lives for the better and it will be very nice and all need the process and always stay calm and patient will be very useful and it took all the self control and all need processes and our efforts will be very useful.
        :D
        • #154 Collapse

forex is the best source for online earning. its a blessing in disguise for those who know how to make great profits out ur available resources & time. its a highly profitable business in the world for those who know the funds mgmt rules.
          • #155 Collapse

yes realy mejorty of people who earn a lot of money from forex they love to forex kiyoun kay yeh aik earning way hay es ma log part time bi job karty hain or parmanent logon ka yeh profession bi hay log es ko es leay bi like karty hain es leay kay es ko log ghar bath kar bi kar sakty hain
            • #156 Collapse

why not dear i love with it very much and i think it is the world unique business in the world ever and ever ,that is why i love with the forex it is really the great business in the world and i like it too

• #157 Collapse

thanks for this post broo. ma bhe student hen or mene bhe abhe start kee hy trading. ap ki is post se mra moraal boost hwa hy ,.
                • #158 Collapse

yes i want to say that i really love forex because forex has changed my life and i think about my life like never before it gives me an oppurturnity to be self independent and fullfill my all kinds of needs/...
                  • #159 Collapse

Its quite obvious to love Forex when it made it too much easier for you to earn money from here to fulfill your all basic needs. Forex provide us too much good opportunities through which we can change our life style easily.
                    • #160 Collapse

dear friends muja forex trading bohat pasand ha or ma ek student hun or ma apni pocket money is game par use karta hun ma isa is lia pasand karta hun ka mari har mont kafi earning ho jato ha lakin kabhi loos bhe hota ha
                      • #161 Collapse

I think it's a very good business and all need the process and all will be very good and I am happy with this business and this business is very good and all need the process and all the good will and self control is important then we will be successful.
                        ;)
                        • #162 Collapse

I was very important and all need process and all will be good with self control and all will be fine with a focus and all will be fine with focus and all need some patience will be very nice and it's a business that can change our lives and all will be good with focus.
                          :eek:
                          • #163 Collapse

bhai jaan jahaan insaan ka faidaah hota hai wahaan us ka dil lagta hai aur forex trading say boht say logo ki qismatain badli hain is liye iss say sub ko boht lagao hai aur isi lagao ki waja say ye forex trading boht kamyaab hai
                            • #164 Collapse

Forex business is profit able business every person wants to earn more and more profit so every person who got profit from this business, who loves to this business but the person who suffer into loss who hate from this business.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

I think it's a very good business and all need the process and all will be good with patient and always ready to be good once and all need the process and all the good will and self control are very good and all need the readiness and calm and it will be very nice and all need the process and wait.
                                :D

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X