"Can I use forex as my lifetime job or business"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #301 Collapse

g bahi jaan bilkul, forex aik behtreen business hy aur ham isy life time business ya pher as a part time dono hi tarikoo sy is pay kaam ker skty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #302 Collapse

yes brother i am agree with you. if you have enough knowledge you can earn a lot of money from forex, then you can get forex as a life time job or business.
      • #303 Collapse

Fforex trading main jab tak profit a raha hota hay to mind ma yeh he hota ka is ko hum lifetime karta raha ga laken jab loss ho jata hay to yeh he mind ma ata hain..... , ,., , ,
        • #304 Collapse

ha aap forex ko life time kar ksata hai agar aapko fore me trade karna ata hai ya fir aapko isme maza aata hai aur aapko lagata haiki aap fore xme kuchh earn kar ksata hai to aapkemliye foex best gau
          • #305 Collapse

mere dost main tu forex ko job nahi samjta forex ko ak professional busienss samjta ho aur main ne forex ko lfe time business k tor par select kar lia hai aur main aur koi job nahi krta ho main just forex pe he depend kar raha ho
            • #306 Collapse

yes to some extend u van use forex as a life time business bt for u hhave to be careful in doing trading if dnt ahave the knowlege u will suffer if have lot more then enjoy
              • #307 Collapse

Yes of course that you can join the Forex business for the life time business. We can earn the .money life time. But we are work in this market with the proper planing.
                • #308 Collapse

Yes you can use forex trading as life time business for you if you have understood it carefully and if you know how to manage the ups and down of the forex charts and life income as well
                  • #309 Collapse

we may be sure, but when God wants the market moves against us it could have been, actually about we want to alert would be better, at least we have a healthy MM so that loss will be covered.

• #310 Collapse

yeah sure that your choice and that depend on hyour self that if you want to make this business your own and if you want to make career with this business then you do but that is not easy to create for create we should try our best for satiesfied our learning and knowledge
                      • #311 Collapse

I think forex is very large international business market.it is a long term business not short term. we can work on the forex market for life time. Many people join this business in all over the world.

• #312 Collapse

First important thing to remember that forex is not job. It is pure online business. Here no job nad no office. Work by sitting in your own room. You can do trade life time as it is wonderful and secure buisness for people.
                          • #313 Collapse

Yes of course my dear friends hum forex ko apne life time business ke tor par chose kar sakte hain. forex bohat acha online business ha. forex se app itni earning kar sakte hain ke app apni life ko bohat achi tarha guzar sakin.
                            • #314 Collapse

yes any body can start forex trading as a full time job and life time business because it is not a company it is a global market and it can be trusted online source of income and there involve big companies and banks in it.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #315 Collapse

g bhai zarur app forex ko apni permanent job bana saktay ho.. lakin iskay liay apkay pass long term experince aur real money invest honi chahiye.. agar ap apni money invest kar k kam karo gay to apka account secure rahay ga..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X