How to get bonus for my posts?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

After a long spell Priya happened to meet Rajesh. Of course, even he had not come to meet her with any specific purpose but rather only to get the medical check-up of his wife done from Priya on her clinic.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

‘How nice to see both of you together after such a long time!’, Priya welcomed Rajesh and his wife.
      Actually it was impossible for us to come at your clinic any time before?’, Rajesh cunningly said.

• #78 Collapse

‘If we were to have come to meet you much earlier than today we would have had to get married much before!’, Rajesh mischievously remarked looking at his wife making that poor lady feel blushed.

• #79 Collapse

‘Oh! Is it? That means the development is serious! Congratulations anyway!’, Priya endorsed.
          By this time, Rajesh and his wife had settled down in both the chairs kept in front of Priya.

• #80 Collapse

yar ap jo daily posting karte ho is ka bonus jama hota rahta hay phir hum month kay end me jo hamara total bonus hum nay kamaya hota hay usy hum apany insta account par attache kar sakte hay is kay lyey hume profile me jana ho ga wha par bonus per post ka bar ho ga us par click kary whi attacment ka button ho ga us ko press kar kay hum attached kar skte hay
            • #81 Collapse

Of course I am fine!. I am so busy with all my ongoing work!’, Priya pretended to be happy with her life.

‘But after my wedding none of you seem to be visible anywhere!. It was me who got married but you all have vanished!’, Rajesh pretended to be angry.

• #82 Collapse

‘It is not that Rajesh but don’t you know a newly married couple is not to be disturbed!’, Priya stood up from her chair holding her stethoscope in her hand.

• #83 Collapse

While requesting Kamal, Rajesh’s wife to come along for the sake of check-up, Priya said, ‘Kamal! Please come here!’.

Rajesh’s wife got up and even he too started following her as though he was so happy for

• #84 Collapse

his wife turning pregnant. His wife signaled him with big eyes but it did not even occur to him and he continued following her. Then Priya laughed at Rajesh and instructed him, ‘Please wait here only!’.

• #85 Collapse

Suddenly Rajesh realized his mistake and he felt extremely awkward to say, ‘Quite right! What am I to do inside?’. He sat down on the chair again.

• #86 Collapse

Without uttering a word Kamal, Rajesh’s wife started going behind which made Priya aware that she probably wanted to say something but was finding it awkward to disclose in front of Rajesh. During the course of the medical check-up

• #87 Collapse

meer bhaai iss main tou koi mushkil baat nahin ahe, bus apko apna account attack karna hoga or bus apka account fully verified hona chahyie bus phr next month say apko bonus milna shuru hojaega postings ka... :o
                          • #88 Collapse

bahi si emin ap posting karty hen to is mein ap ko jo ap posting karty hen us ka bonus milta hy ap ko her post ka 0.20$ milty hen ap ko bonus month k bad milta hy jo ap k tarding account mein deposit kar dia jata hy.
                            • #89 Collapse

my dear friend bonus k leye ap ko special tu kuch be nahe karna parta hai ap bs yaha pe comment kare jao ap ko month k end pe khud he bonus mel jae ga aur pher trade kar lena;;;;;;;;;
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

Bhai jaan jab ap forum ko join karte hain to ap ko insta forex ka account forum ke sath attach karna hota hai jo ap forum par account attach karte hain forum month ke start me hi ap ka bonus khud hi transfer kar deta hai......

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X