Thread for Newbies "How to Start Trading?"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Some people directly make real account and start trading after which they suffer loss and then they complain and then they just leave forex. So this is not good. Start by making demo account and with the time, before starting with real account, try to gain more and more experience and knowledge.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

brother ap nay bilkul sahe kaha hay new trader ko sab say pehle forex kay baray may learning kane chahiye learning kay bad n ko traiding karne chahiye
      • #183 Collapse

knowledge woh hota he jo hamari help krta he ke ham ne kese kam krna he or kistrah ham apni trades ko win kar skate hen or agar ham bgair learn kie practice hi karen ge toh may bhe itna acha samaj nahi paayn ge is lie jo learn karen phir uski practice karen
        • #184 Collapse

Dear bro,agar forex me tike rahna chate ho to aap forex ko ji jaan se sikhe. or ha rules agar aap follow kare to ek din koi bhi new trader ek baria trader hoga.
          • #185 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap ne bilkul thk kaha 1 new trader ko is business k bary me ziyada se ziyada knowledge hasil karni chaiye or sb se pehly demo account par account bna kar bht sari practice karni chaiye.
            • #186 Collapse

this is a really helpful information ,try to get more knowledge and experiance by making demo account and with the time, before starting with real account, try to gain more and more experience and knowledge.
              • #187 Collapse

agr ap forex man new hn aur is man sy earn krna chahty hn to forex ko dil o jan sy apna kr isko achi trha learn kry aur demo account ki khob practice kry ta k ap is man kamyabi sy earn kry.
                • #188 Collapse

bro ap ka sawal bohet he acha hey me ap ky sawal bohet he acha lga hey forex me ap ko trading start karny k lya ap ko sub se pahly demo acount se trading start karny chiye
                  • #189 Collapse

the first step for the new trader i think is to keep patience because new tarders will suffer losses in the starting and many of them will learve the forex because they think that they will never earn from it but you have to keep hope alive
                    • #190 Collapse

it is very necessary the the newbies should understand the markets well so that they should be ables to do the great tradings if they know how to managed the markets well and they should have some great practices on the demo accounts !
                      • #191 Collapse

you can learn forex trading strategy on this forum, because a lot of traders who share their experiences and trading systems in this forum, you just have to look for a trading system that suits you. then developed to better suit your trading style. or you can create your own trading system is simple.

• #192 Collapse

way to trade with REAL MONEY without really investing. All the same, your post was helpful to me. i think we should learn and do practice more and more

• #193 Collapse

Good post though I too thought you were going to introduce a new kind of way to trade with REAL MONEY without really investing. All the same, your post was helpful to m

• #194 Collapse

Without learning anyone can't get success on her forex trading. It should hard knowledge and hard practice with demo account. On for new traders without learning i'm sure everybody will go lose in their trading. So for your better future at learn and then earn.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

jee bilkul sahi kaha hai main apki baat say agree karta hun or jo newbies hain unko amin kehna chahun gaw kay pehlay sahi tarah say practice karain demo account pe phir real account pe trading karain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X