How to get rid of loss?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #976 Collapse

yes dear is mein ager hum greed nahi karty hen to is mein hum ko loss nahi hota hy aur is mein hum ko emotional ho k bhi trading nahi karni chahye is sy bhi loss ho sakta hy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #977 Collapse

ge ha ya k onbline business ha is ma loss to hota he sab ka liy ha ya ak acha business ha sab ko is ma boht pisa ap be kam sakt ho sab ka liy ha sab is kam ko demo account ma kamkar ka he janta ha

• #978 Collapse

Profit and loss is the part of this business. If the trader has proper knowledge and experience then he can escape from this situation and also able to earn the money from this business without any tension and risk. This business is risky also.
        • #979 Collapse

Hum greed, emotion say bachay rahy tu ap is me successful ho saktay hai zyaada experience gain kar sakty hain to hum issy minimize kar sakty hain.
          • #980 Collapse

g haan app ne bilkul sahi kaha hai forex main loss se chutkara paanay k lye apni ghaltion ko smjhna chahye aur zyada se zyada practice karni chahye aur achi knowledge gain karni chahye jab app yeh sab seekh jao gy to phr hi ek achay trader ban pao gy.
            • #981 Collapse

forex main apny loss ko control main rkhna ha to jasia ap keh rhy hain keh is main greed ko remove kr dain aor emotion bhi forex main na lain to yh batain hoti hain jo keh trader ko loss main ly jati hain jb in ko khtm kry ga to loss na hoga
              • #982 Collapse

Yes my dear i anticipate this is a optimum job for otherwise sector and i conceive Pakistan Forex mart is a neat way we can at very god earning so this is a soul earning way and we are same this line and i cerebrate this equivalent to every close merchandiser so i reckon this is a best line in our country.
                • #983 Collapse

Yes dear you can rid of from going by using different indicator and also use following labial in your dealing in many violate currency pairs, it can not only economies you from decline but it also protect your great or justness, and don't be greedy,emotional and always set a spot of earning erstwhile you contact at your place don't be greedy and quit trading.
                  • #984 Collapse

greedy is the main cause of loss in forex trading business. to avoid loss or to reduce the risk of loss in forex trading business we need to work very hardly. experience and skill is also play a very important role to reduce the loss in forex trading.
                    • #985 Collapse

Experience increases with the time you trade in the market.As the time passes,your experience,skills and expertise will increase accordingly.You should concentrate on the upcoming news that how do they effect the market?However,if you are entered completely new in market so I think,you can get experience by reading some books of Forex and main source for getting experience,as newbie,is to trade for minimum 2-3 months in the demo account.you can get very useful information and helpful experience with it..
                      • #986 Collapse

bhai jan ap ny bohat hi achi bat kahi hy k ap is mn apne emotions ko control karen aur sabar se kam len ager ap chahty hn k ap ny is mn kamyab hona hy
                        • #987 Collapse

Comfortably to get rid of exit you should take this trading utilize rattling excavation and entirety for the good and you should know all the strategies but there are many so use them sagely.
                          • #988 Collapse

loss har business ka hisa hota ha ap ko loss ho bi to dill chota nai karna chaiay bulke apnay ap ko aur hardwork bana do aur ziada mehnat shuru kar do is kam mein
                            • #989 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ryan345 پيغام ديکھيے
                              hamay ek understanding hoin chaiya sab kch samjny k aur yaha py kam karny ki takay we dont get alot of loss or disgrace of the forex so we should doin well }}}}}}}}}}}}}
                              yaha py kam karny ki takay we dont get alot of loss or disgrace of the forex so we should doing well this is real fact that learningin every field is important moey in forex trading account and risk can not reduced in it

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #990 Collapse

my small experience are say with experience and knowledge on the business are give well trading strategy that is the way of success of business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X