"Failure is never final "
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

That,s true kay failur koee final stage naheen hoti forex business main es business main agar loss ha to profit bhee to ha es liya apnay ap ko failure trader na samjhain trade ko continue kerien sure aik din success bhee milay ga yeh sab part ha forex trade ka es liya kabhee give up na kerien or nah hee naumeed hoon.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

assalam alikum failure ka matlb ye nhi hy k sab kuch khatam hogya hy bbhia jaan failure k baat asal jeet ki tayari shuro hoti hy forex me haar jeet chalti rehti hy is me koi baat nhi hy.
      • #33 Collapse

bilkul sahi bat kari apnay brother.failure apka kabhi bhee final nahi hota hai.failure ko hamesha ek motivation ki tarah lain.jis ghalti ki waja se failure ho usko theek karain tou bohot succss milaigi.
        • #34 Collapse

The actual quote is "Success is never final, failure is never fatal" is ka matlab yeh hai k ap ki success hamesha k lye final nahi rehti hai and aap ka failure hamesha apki cause of destruction nahi banta hai, bilkul is hi tarah forex mein apki success naa hi final and ap ka failure naa hi fatal hai.
          • #35 Collapse

You have never loose heart of all early Failure and these failures are temporary and if you work hard again with great interest then you can easily find your destination and fulfill your dreams.
            • #36 Collapse

jee han ap ki bat bilkul theek hai k failure is never a failure kion k ham jab bhi fail hotay hain to hamain apni galtion ka andaza ho jata hai or acha trader wahi hota hai jo apni galtion say seekh kar agay barhta hai

• #37 Collapse

sai kaha aap ne dost har ke baad hi jeet ati hai aur forex mein yeh aksar hota hai ke jo log shoro mein forex join kerte hain aur nuqsaan uthate hain woh log himat nahi harte to unhein kamyabi zaroor milti hai.
                • #38 Collapse

I'm sure how the accomplishment reduction at the start it is not an inability as well as stop the particular on the contrary reduction initially regarded as the knowledge we achieve to ensure we can easily gain income quickly.
                  • #39 Collapse

yes i m agree with u, failure is never final.nothing will remain forever, everything will going to be last soon. so no need to be dis heart or disappoint. because we learn so many things from losses. mistakes comes in our life to teach us a lesson. we just have to keep patience and work hard, than success will not be far away from us
                    • #40 Collapse

Yes i am recognize within people It , loss could be the end connected with trading, the furthermore a area associated with business, so if when i may ark challenging my spouse and i can recover That loss, The item does not mean The item regardless of whether you utilize loss, and so it is advisable to quit, but you should try to gain AND try in order to recover it.
                      • #41 Collapse

jee han aap ki bat sa main mutafiq hon k loss koi final nahi hota aur yahan aap ko agar loss hojata ha tu aap is sa saikhain apni weakness ko strength main tabdeel karain tu aap aur loss sa sikhain Inshaallah aap ka loss bhi cover ho jay ga aur aap consistency sa profit karain gay
                        • #42 Collapse

i think that facing failure make one strong, more wise and more resolute. There is no failure in truth save from within; unless we are beaten there, where we are bound to succeed.

• #43 Collapse

failure in beginning doesn't mean that u failed i think that making a mistake is not a crime, the ability to learn from it contribute to lasting success.

• #44 Collapse

from failure at once failures not only tell us that we couldn’t prepare ourselves up to the level of success and reveal our shortcomings, but also give us encouragement to try again with more preparations, with more curiosity and with more hard work

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

failure tells us to become success and great saying is that We must face every adverse circumstance as its master and do not let it master us.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X