"demo contest is good for traders"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

the demo competition may be good for traders, but I know that demo is the best place for beginners to start and gain experience as they do not lose or gain only anything.The winning is the experience and the knowledge and skills .
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

forex trading main demo contents newbie traders ke liye bht beneficial hai forex trading man ap demo acount k zary real acount par kam krn asekhty han
      • #183 Collapse

Of course demo contest is good for traders and for newbies because in this way we got good experience in the market and if we win the contest then we can earn good bonus as well. So always makes good practice in the market in order to make profit.

• #184 Collapse

ha demo contest se kai logo ko lottery lag jatio hai insta forex ne aapko bahut hi moey dena chhata hai par hume demo account me trade karn hoga to hme wo winner bans akta hai kaio logo ko lottery lag jata hai aapko bahut hi profit earn karna ohga demo account me to aapko bahut hi prifit sakta hai aur aapko win kiya jata ahi
          • #185 Collapse

yes Dear bro i am agree with you because agr aisa hoga to newbie is man apny app ko improve krsaky gay or phir woh is man experience or knowledge bi gain kary gay or real trading man is man handsome profit gain kary gay.
            • #186 Collapse

yes bro you are absolutely right thath demo contest is very important for real forex trading account so I must suggest those traders jo is market main new hain I think un logon ko pehlay demo account per concentrate karna chahiyay phir real account ki taraf ayn.
              • #187 Collapse

Psychology is the reason why it is so. As Humans, we know that the money in our demo accounts are virtual so we trade with less seriousness and more carelessness in our trades. The real account is where we are usually very serious in, it is real money so we do not want to lose.
                • #188 Collapse

Yess dear friend i agree with you demo is very good option to know about your intrest and meanwhile about bussins which you want to satart.because we do not loss any thing in demo but the thing we gain is too much experience which will b help full in our personal bussiness.
                  • #189 Collapse

The demonstration contest, because in this way we have a good experience in the market of business and good for beginners and we win the contest, as well as our best to earn bonuses. So it is always a good practice to get the market.
                    • #190 Collapse

damo py ham practice kar k ham us sy achi earning haseel kars akty han fx ak bohat acah business hai jis sy ham acha profit haseel kars akty han ya ak real kam hai jis sy ham achi earning haseel kar sakty han

• #191 Collapse

yes dear my partner and i recognize throughout anyone becasue demo accounts can be Simplest friend involving most traders. pertaining to new traders the Simplest regarding practice AND seeking knowledge ALONG WITH Easiest pertaining to know It Tips on how to work mt4 terminal IN ADDITION TO it\'s furthermore Least complicated with regard to old traders to confirm behavier regarding new pair previous trading at It pair thus The item demo account AND demo contest can be Simplest with regard to all.
                        • #192 Collapse

ji bhai ji ap ki baat thk hai k is main jab ap kam krty hain to ap ko is main seekhny ki zrort hoti hai jis ki waja se hi ap is main kam kr skty hain aur is main profit kama skty hain is liye ye aik kamal ka kam hai jis main ap ko demo main kam krna hai demo main ap ko trading seekhny main bht hi ziada asani hoti hai is liye this is best

• #193 Collapse

damo py ahm practice kar k ham is sy acha profit haseel kar sakty han or yahe practice ham apny real account py bi use kar k acha profit haseel karny ma kamyab ho skty han fx ak boaht acha business hai

• #194 Collapse

You are absolutely alright my brother that demo account is a very blessed option for the bignners .the new traders can enhance their skilss by practising on demo account . It is the best learning tool.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

g han sahi kaha hy ap ny k demo trader contest is very good for traders but i think jo regularity kay sath ye kam karty hen un k liay waqai me best hy ye contest waghera my dear

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X