"demo contest is good for traders"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #316 Collapse

Yes of course that you are say the right that the demo account contest is good. We are learning and try to improve the trading strategy.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #317 Collapse

Actually, forex can be a easy generating way although forex fresh trader for in the beginning hard or risk business. forex exchanging for understanding and demonstration trading training and experience is most critical to attain knowledge and experience subsequently trading simple without isn't possible good results in exchanging business. so forex can be a easy generating way.
      • #318 Collapse

aap ne sahi kaha hai mere doston demo account aap ko bohot acha or bohot zabardast kisam ka forex trader bana sakta hai
        • #319 Collapse

SOme people says that Forex market aslo on the poor people. They can join and can trade moreover in foreign exchange like rich people. How you may be able?
          • #320 Collapse

demo acount best opptorunity hai par es main day by day practice kartay rahay aap k liye best ho ga aur es main live trading karay aap k liye best ho ga aur es main kosis karay greedy na karay thankful for question
            • #321 Collapse

g ha bhai jaan main ap ke baat se agree karta hoin k yeh demo account k contest main bhe agar hum hissa lain to hum is se bhe bohat faida utha sakty hain and enjoy kar sakty hain.
              • #322 Collapse

Many people states in which Forex market aslo within the the indegent. They might enroll in and will deal furthermore in forex trading just like wealthy men and women. Just how you may well be capable?
                • #323 Collapse

Forex business is actually profitable, but a lot of them not making money even they have knowledge. we need to increase expenditure part by part, should retain some earned profit initially. we ought to plan the particular trade as per trend continuation zones.
                  • #324 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo account aik best account ha demo account se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil kar skaty hain isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me demo account ka use kiaa kareen kyun k us se hmen acha experince hasil hota ha or achi earning b kar skaty hain
                    • #325 Collapse

Yes demo for contest to good trader kyoun k koi bhe treer us waqat tak success nahe ho sakhta jab tak wo demo accoun ko bjreat nahe kar leta aur us pe practice nahe kar leta forex forum me practice bhot zarori hai
                      • #326 Collapse

Ye jo demo contest hota he is se humein kia benefits mill sakte hen kia ap is k baare mein kuch khaas jante hen siwaye isk k humen experience ho jata he kia ye humen koi profit in real mein deta he...
                        • #327 Collapse

Demo account pe practice kartnay se hamari bohat achi practice ho jati ha is main ham apni marzi se trade laga saktay hain is main hamain real loss aur real profit nahi hota ha is se ham bohat kuch sekh saktay hain.
                          • #328 Collapse

my dear brothersyes i agree with you that contest are good for you to check how much skills and learning you have . it is best to judge and you can easily improve and also an get good experience by trading
                            • #329 Collapse

mere yeh advise sab new traders ka leye yeh he ho ge ka wo ak dam sa forex real account pa kaam nhi karen balka os sa phele forex ka bare mein knowledge hasil karen jo ka un ko Demo account sa help mil sakte hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #330 Collapse

I actually do imagine that hpye that you are motion which Foreign exchange business then you definately tend to be reduction which Foreign exchange business i really visualize that you are initial taken away ones hpye then you definately tend to be good results which Foreign exchange business. Well, my spouse and i visualize that you are brand spanking new dealer that you are initial taken away ones hpye then you definately tend to be start off Foreign exchange then you definately tend to be many day time good results with Foreign exchange business.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X