Do you believe that successful trader share their secrets
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

brother forex me woh log sucess hote hain jo forex me trust kerte hain or forex me hard work kerte hain phire hi un ko forex me acha profit millta hai forex me hame learning kerni chaye is me mahanat kerni chaye phire hi hum sub forex me sucessful hote hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

I am not a professional or successful trader but developing my strategy about years its my secret. In this month strategy is working very well and I'll be happy to show you on this forum in a couple days. In my this experience i talked or communicated with many traders , em sharing with you all my secret

• #648 Collapse

A successful trader has worked hard to develop his strategy and hopes at all times to make it better such that he will be able to reap much profit from the market. Being that he is a professional trader, his trading is beyond his strategy but also include basic signs , and they hide their these all secrets

• #649 Collapse

maybe they don't like to share However, even a successful traders reveal the strategy they use, people might not able to make profits from the strategy given. Because when there's a big loss or consecutive loss, traders will feel a strategy is useless and lose confident and break their rules or find a better strategy.

• #650 Collapse

Even if he told you about his secret or strategy it will be without value with you , because you will not be able to use it as he use , because he trained to use it well and also doing an update for his strategy and secrets by market condition in trading.

• #651 Collapse

kaafi successful traders apna secrets exprience shares kartey hai people se bhot se traders to apna institute khol letey hai wahan training detey hai logon ko busienss bhi karet hai or yeh bhi karet hai iski waja se kaafi knowledge gain hoti hai unki
              • #652 Collapse

successful traders don't want to tell their secrets because they think that if they tell it to other they may become more expert in trading than him.they can be become more confident than him also.though each person's need his own strategy and secrets

• #653 Collapse

mre bhai kch kch successfuill traders ese hty hn mre bhai jo k apne secrets share krty hn mre bhai tke dsre log b faida uthaen aur wo b trading me aage barhh sken mre bhai uski tarah mgr bht kum log hty hn
                  • #654 Collapse

main samajta houn agar aik kamyab trader ha ar bhoot achi earning lay raha ha to usy chayia k kamyabi k wo rasta jin pay amal kar wo acha trader bana ha usy nay anay waly trader doston ko b batana chayia ta k wo b kamyab houn ar achay trader ban sakain.
                    • #655 Collapse

i think yes!!! successful traders ko secrets share krne chahye taake dusre traders bhi in se kch seekh sken or apni trading ko bhi successful bana saken!!
                      • #656 Collapse

yes i have much believe that good and successful trader help the other trader and they have habit to share their experience to help the other trader to get success in trading and to earn money and improve skills and experience
                        • #657 Collapse

g han har successful tarder ko apny secrets share karny chaiye q k aksar trader new hoty hain jin ko trade ka experience nai hota successful trader ko apny secrets share karny chaiye
                          • #658 Collapse

bhi g forex trading may successful bana k lia koe secret nhi hay is may ap ko is may zada sy zada time dana hota hay is may zada say zada hard working karni hoti hay bhi g is may success panay k liya bhot hi mahnet ki zarorat hoti hay
                            • #659 Collapse

yeh tou forex traders per depend karta hai k wo forex trading ki tips tamam traders k sath share kartay hai ya nahi aur ziada traders tou meray khayal k mutabiq apni secrets share nahi kartay hai dosray forex traders k sath.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

If you want to learn Forex trading you can, it's a totally learned skill but you need to aware of the 3 Forex trading mistakes enclosed and avoid them - there easy to avoid so lets take a look at them. These mistakes are in no order of importance, there .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X