"Demo account is very helpful or not"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #3916 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha demo account aik sb se best account ha demo account se hmen is business ka kafi acha experince hasil ho sakta ha or demo account se hm is business ki achi learning b asani se kr skaty hain or demo account se hmen kafi khuch sekhny ko b milta haa
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3917 Collapse

yes in my opinion the practice is necessary to make good way of trading, well the trader has the opportunity to make his practice coast nothing, there is the demo account where we can open account with the amount we want then practice in there, so we gonna have proper experience for free.

• #3918 Collapse

the Forex need practice so match because its the only way to improve what we learn and to get a better experience n the market ,with out the good practice is very hard for any trader to make profit and be successful trader.

• #3919 Collapse

Whatever our work in the market and the size of the capital that we have in this market should not be a way for anyone to apply what they have learned about this market on a real account. Therefore, it is better to practice everything we have learned about this market on a demo account in order to avoid the risk of capital on the real account

• #3920 Collapse

Practice makes trader purpect.if trader make earn money from forex market firstly theyvshould have know the msrket by full of practisemsnd they are skills by there.and i hopebitsvthe only way forbgain profit on the short time.

• #3921 Collapse

Practice makes a man perfect. The more practice we will do the more our trading knowledge and skill will improve. Without being expert on trading being succeed in trading totally impossible. I always being busy in practicing cause this is the only way for me to become successful in trading.

• #3922 Collapse

Yes,practices is every things in the Forex trading business ,if you do the practices more and more then you will be an expert on the business more and more and after the long period you will be a professional Forex trader then you will be a real successful Forex trader.

• #3923 Collapse

Dear ya baad sach hai kai demo account haam sab ke help karta hai trading mai or ya sab kai lya best way of trading hai is sai best or koch nai.
                  • #3924 Collapse

yes demo is the most helpful thing in trading because when we practice on a demo account and we earn the experience of trading and learn the skills of trading and then we will have the skills of trading and then when we will trade on a real account and then we will earn money in trading.
                    • #3925 Collapse

demo account is a very very helpfull kue is me hum kam ker k amount be nahe gawante aur kamyab hone k ghor be sikh lete hai jo k demo k ilawa koe aur account nahi bata sakata hai ye bohat ziada helpfull kam hi is lihaz se k ye hame kam karna sikha raha hai
                      • #3926 Collapse

At the same gold and merge it can be a breeze, especially for beginners, under which this branch and is. Gold is no easier to trade than currency pairs. And when you consider that there are good conditions are less than currencies, in particular the spread, the trade will be a danger to them taller than currencies. And the information is much smaller and it is less available on the market. so I would advise beginners not to go for gold.

• #3927 Collapse

agr ap bhai demo kay bgair sochty hain kay forex start kry to mere khyal se ye ap ki sub se bari galti ho gi dear ap kbhi b forex ma success nhe ho skty aur ap ko kam se kam 6 ya 7 month demo per practice krni chahye aur phr ap ko khud he pta chal jata ha kay ma yaha se earning kr sku ga kay nhe agr ap ko yqeen ho jay kay ap successful hain es practice ma to phr ap real ma zror ay aur invest kry .....
                          • #3928 Collapse

dear friend demo account bohat he help full account hain demo account sa hum ko trade karne ka pata chalta hain demo account sa hum forex main expert ho sakte hain forex sekh sakte hain ka kasay mumkin hain ka hum forex sa earn kar laye ja sub demo account sa sekyte hain
                            • #3929 Collapse

yes its true demo accoutn bohay helpful hay mera ni khial yahan koi b bnda es ki practice k bgair kamyabi hasil kr skta hay.Demo acount he hay jo humein aik aisa chance deta hay jis se hum nadar ho k apni skills ko forex me chack kr skty hain es k bgair kamyabi mumkin ni...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #3930 Collapse

g dear bal kul demo account say humary boat zida help hoty ha or hum as me trading kar k aik achay elm hasil kar saktay ha or as k bad hum real trading me asqani say munafa earn kar saktay han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X