Do not be afraid of forex trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #826 Collapse

ji haan meray bhai jaan mein bhi yehi samjhat hoon k humein khouf k saath apni forex tarding ko nahi kerna chahiye kiyon k yeh humein bara loss de sakta hai iss liaye mein iss ko khouf k saath nahi kerta hoon.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #827 Collapse

I must tell you the truth, i am so afraid of losing my money to the forex market, if i lose my money to a particular person, i will know that this is the person i lost it to, but what about the fact that i lose the money to the market that i can not defend, this is a hing of shame to me, this is why i am doing m best to trade the right ways.

• #828 Collapse

it is natural for a trader to be afraid of losing money in forex trading including myself. but we all have to have at the back of our mind that loss is part of forex trading. but a good trader should try and ensure that his or her gains are more than his loss

• #829 Collapse

i think loosing money is the part of forex so do not disheart and i think forex trading is very risky and we should learn more about it and practic in demo account many month and have a knowledge first then start trading in real account and apply what we learned and so we should learn a lot to earn through Forex

• #830 Collapse

Today I don't get afraid to lose money... Cause I know every trader has to get lose small or big... But we have to know that rules to minimize the lose by maximizing profit... When I have a perfect money management with better strategy I know that I'm perfectly able to get market sentiment perfectly... And now I know how to recover my lose.. So I'm not so worry.. And really I'm so happy with my great trading MashAllah...

• #831 Collapse

Yes,you must not afraid any time.If you think forex is very dangerous so that you can not profit here.I think every en course man can do good here.You must make a friend ship with forex.And you must get a time that you free.A free mind make you a good profit...

• #832 Collapse

Forex is a business, not gambling. So if people take Forex as gambling to be rich immediately, they must loss. We need to follow Forex basic rules to stay long time in this marketplace. Profitable strategy, money management, risk-reward ration etc. will help us to be successful in Forex business, if we honor them accurately.

• #833 Collapse

all existing business in the world runs the risk, basically any that could turn a profit then there is also the risk that we have to face, so we want to follow a business when we should be ready with the risk that the businesses will be provided by us, nor the forex trading business, in addition to great benefits that we can get, of course, there is also a big risk that we will encounter, as long as we master the knowledge of the business we do not have to be afraid of it.

• #834 Collapse

Forex dealing is a organization ,not gambling.so if people take forex dealing as gambling to be rich immedately,they much loss .we need to follow forex dealing basic recommendations to stay quite a while in this industry .Effective tective technique,management ,risk -reward etc.will help us to achieve success in forex dealing organization ,if we regard them completely.

• #835 Collapse

Hamay trading k doran afraid nai huna chaheay. Loss aur profit to business ka hissa huta ha. Huamary zayada say attention mistakes ko handle karnay per huni chaheay. ta k hum future may better say better earning kar sakay.
                      • #836 Collapse

we need to follow this rules. but I think we should to develop our trading skill by study and analysis. and this analysis must be with technical and others. because if you depend on any strategy then you can loss your total money at any time. so we need to skill development on FX market.

• #837 Collapse

app to janta hai ki forex asa busienss hai jis main dar ki ko hi bhi jaiga na hi is lyea app agar forex busienss main dar ko dil se na hi hataya hai to app ko forex business main success kabhi bhi na hi melega so app ko darna na hi chyea hai.

• #838 Collapse

As i think that in every kind of business we need to take risk if we want to take some profit for example when we start any investment business we are not sure that it run or not so we need to take risk same in forex trading business if we take risk than we earn good profit otherwise we are not able to earn profit.

• #839 Collapse

yes dear app ne bilkul thek kaha hai aur bohat sary aese log hain jo is buisness sy darte hen aur samjte hen k unhe is buisness sy loss ho jaye ga lekin aesa kuch b nai hota hai balkay ham aek achi kamyabi hasil kar sakte hen is buisness main agar ham daran gy nai aur himmat k sath kam karan gy hamesha aur ak achi skills ko use karan gy to ham kamyab ho jyan ge
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #840 Collapse

forex men trading kerty time haman afraid nahi hona chahye is se hamain confidence loose ho jata hai or hamain tradinng men didfficulties hoti hai or hamain kamyabi bhi nahi milti hai .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X