Do not be afraid of forex trading.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #2026 Collapse

if you want to be successfull you have to take risk by investing more to trade. by more investing your pfofit will be more. if you dont take risk you will earn profit but there will be loss and difficult to cover.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2027 Collapse

G janab is jobn sy ya buissness sy hamy afraid nai hona chahyay balky hamy is job sy kafi kuch seekhna chahyay taky hamy kafi kuch mill sky or sab sy bari baat ap ko yaha pr bht kuch milta hy.
      • #2028 Collapse

i agree that you must never afraid from forex trading, most of the people afraid from forex must due to the loss factor, loss may happen anytime for you so keep in mind that loss factor, loss and profit both are part of forex business so try to learn from your loss
        • #2029 Collapse

Apki baat theak hay humay forex trading say darna nahi chahiey agar hum dar dar kay forex trading karen gay to market say profit earn karnay ki bijaye es say loss karen gay aur humay aisa nahi karna chahiey balkeh keh forex trading ko achi trha seekh kar run karnay main he humari bhlai hoti hay
          • #2030 Collapse

g han hamain darny ki bajaye is me hosly k sath trading karni chahye or phr trading lagany k bad hamin chhaye k ham us sy achi umeed rakahin

• #2031 Collapse

when i started bussiness then in the beginning i was very afraid, and i also face huge loss, but now i have no fear because loss and profit is part of trading, so always be normal wather it is situation of profit or loss.
              • #2032 Collapse

app forex mai trade karo app ko trade mai step ko follow karna hota hai agar app follow karna hota hai agar app follow ni karo gy to app kamyabi b hasil ni kar sakety ho or na he profit
                • #2033 Collapse

ap ko forex trading main mehnat ki zarorat hoti ha agar ap ko market kay baray main pata ho ga to ap is main kam karnay se belkul nai darin gay is liye ap ko is ki knowledge honi chahiye.
                  • #2034 Collapse

With out fixing aim anyone cannot get excellent success... because repaired goals create traders far more hard worker for doing that....
                    • #2035 Collapse

forex trding se ap ko drna ni chiae as min ap ko as business ke bare min ziadase ziada alim ko hasil kirna chiae as ke bad ap ko as ko demo per aply ker ki as min ziada tjrba ko hasil kirne ki try kirni chiae ya ak good business hi
                      • #2036 Collapse

Forex forum is the foremost business, and you should learn first the foundations, and if you have not no browse the rules, than you can obtain the block.
                        • #2037 Collapse

trading style will depend on a trader physycology, some traders trade with tight stop loss and many trade with free margin, some trade in low and many trade high risk
                          • #2038 Collapse

a lot of people do not like to do this business due to a lot of risk in this market,just avoid from risk in this market,and enjoy to this beautiful business,you can earn from this market,just you need to understand the rules of this market.
                            • #2039 Collapse

Yes Off course! as any other business forex also has try. And every dealer should be knowing of it. Even pro merchandiser regress their money but non-effervescent doing it because they couple it that this marketplace gives and also know off so there's zero to mind around risks
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2040 Collapse

Sir mostly people forex trading main loss say dartay hain, but humain afraid nahi hona chahyie, but es main mahnat say learning karni chahayie agar good knowledge say trading ki jay to good earning possible hay.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X