"How do I get huge profit from Forex trading"
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

There are three basic steps to do a deal or trading in Forex, the first item they select or the currency to be traded, and then to determine the size of the deal for that commodity, and finally to determine the type of operation, whether buying or selling, and implementation.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

jee haan dear aap ne achaa sawaal kiyaa hai magar aap aisaa jab hi kar sakty hain jab aap k paas huge profit k liye aik huge hi knowledge ho
      • #528 Collapse

it's not that simple, but needs to Forex commitment, work and effort and time. The majority of traders do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that speak Antdaol currency and needs to be a great experience

• #529 Collapse

achye knowledge aur achi invest se acha kamaya ja skta hai forex trading ma loss bhe sucess key hai agar hamye 500 usd ka loss ho jaye to tenshion ke bajye apni mistaiks ko cover kana cahye .
          • #530 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money raised means that you can trade amounts significantly higher than your account balance, according to which only the margin. The rise of leverage may increase the potential return, but it may also lead "to increase potential losses. Determine the financial as leverage, such as 100: 1. This means that a trader can be trading higher amounts to 100 times the amount available margin account. If It had a rolling 10-thousand dollars in his account, instead "of trading Plaut ten thousand US dollars / JPY, and pip point value, for example," almost $ 0.9 ", can now trading at US $ 1 million point pip worth about $ 90" American. "

• #531 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, app ko huge profit ziada experince ore ziada knowledge kay sath mil saktha hay uss kay ilawa tu bohat muskil hay kay app ko huge profit hu ore app ko meray khiyal may yeh loss b kam expericence ore kam knowledge ki waja say howa hay iss liye may app ko yah rai doon ga kay app ziada say ziada time demo account ko dia keray uss say app ko zarore faida ho ga.
              • #532 Collapse

i am new person in forex trading business so i am also want to know that how do i get huge profit from forex trading business? any body knows about how to get more profit in forex trading business please tell me about profit in forex trading business
                • #533 Collapse

but not everything, of course. Because if you were not able to get out in a timely manner or keep Bjrotk during trading, the implications would be severe
                  • #534 Collapse

Yar ye huge wuge k chakar me app paroge to loss hi milega sahi se proper sekh k karoge to faida bhi hoga and app agey se agey bhi barh sakte ho so mere khyaal se apko chaiye k hamesha hamesha behtreen trading karo and agey barho
                    • #535 Collapse

Forex trading say huge profit get karny kay laye traders kay pass trading skills and experience ka hona zarori hai.Hum yaha per overnight huge profit earn nhi kar sakty.Is kay laye long way cross karna hota hai.
                      • #536 Collapse

forex main agar aap huge profit earn krna chate hain to aap ko chahiye k aap pehlay forex ko sekh lain yeh bohat acha business hai agar hum proper planning se business krain to hum acha earn kr sakte hain or profit kama sakte hain is se
                        • #537 Collapse

Sir is kay liye apka educated hona zaroori hai is kay baad apko trading kerni ati hai ya phir ap log seekh lo us kay baad demo par practice karo jab takk kuch samjh na lag jaye ap log real acount ki taref na aye thank u
                          • #538 Collapse

agar ap forex say profit kmana chatay hain or chatay hain k ap ko loss kam say kam ho to kuch guidence lay kr ap es pr kam karayn q k yeh bht he acha ek forex four hai pysay kamanay ka yahan say e to ap ek handsome amount earn kr saktay hai or apna career bhe start kr saktay hain or loss say bachnay k leay kese say es k mutaliq complete guidence lay.
                            • #539 Collapse

salam bro if your investment is high as according to your mind set and you experience level is greate and you are hardworking so definately you can get a huge huge profit
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

At present, the easier it is executing transactions - every person has access to the Internet and can buy and sell currencies within seconds at any time, anywhere

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X