trading at night
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #376 Collapse

G han ye aik asa business ha jis ko hm night me b kar skaty hain or is business ko jb chahe tb kar skaty hain isi liye ye business best business ha or aik sb se acha business ha all world ka or aik profitable business ha jis se hm achi earning kar skaty hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #377 Collapse

Among the things that must be considered to reduce the risk: trading, according to market analysis (technical analysis of currencies and fundamental analysis of currencies), to choose the appropriate trading systems, the use of providers signals and Forex Signals, and trading via the Forex automated programs. However, the best way to reduce risk, and that is how hard and long, that you are in the forex markets Forex enough on education, before you start out on the real Forex trading account. But most experts recommend the use of Forex demo account certain period of time before you Baltdoual real money.

• #378 Collapse

at night markets mostly moves slow and i think that we can not make good money at night.so i think that at evening we can easily do trade and can make money here.because in demo account we can see that at night the chance of making money becomes low and we can not earn more and more.
        • #379 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• #380 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic; what has been successful in the past month may not achieve success today; therefore, the presence of a continuous training program ensures that you track professionally successful Forex trader.

• #381 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.

• #382 Collapse

night trading un logo ke liye behter he jo din me apna kaam dosra kaam kerte hen aur me ziyada ter raat ke waqt hi trading kerta hon kyon raat ke waqt hi mujhe time milta he trading kerne ka...
                • #383 Collapse

gi han bilkul mere dost aap forex trading main trading aap raat k time b kar sakte hain 24 hours markeet open hoti ha lekin sirf hafta atwar market band hoti ha

• #384 Collapse

dear friend night time m b trading krte han log or kuch log risk lete han or rat m trading kr k id khuli chor dete han or wo risk acha b ho skta ha or loss m b ja skta ha zyda log id logout kr k sote ha nigh time m trading ki market up down b aksr hoti ha.
                    • #385 Collapse

Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all .,,.,..,.,.,bhai jaan main aap ko batan chahta hn kay mere khyal say humri jitnai bhi trading hoti hain humein raat ko off kar kay sona chiayen ,..,.,,.,..,,.
                      • #386 Collapse

my dear friend ye to completely aap par he depend karta hai k aap kya karte ho aap apna trade raat ko close karke sote ho ya subha par chor dete ho. mere personal opinion k mutabiq to aapko apna trade raat ko sone se pehle close kar dena chahiye.
                        • #387 Collapse

bhai mera to ye idea ha k ap jab bhi trade open karen to sab se pahly stop loss and take profit zror lain phir ap rat ko beshak so jayen apko tension ni hogi ma apni trades ko ni kat,ta ma stop loss and take profit laga k so jata hon ap bhi aisa kia karo
                          • #388 Collapse

this is the style of issue that happen to be described to present an example pertaining to create an effort to think about again we have agent which in turn state they have invest get rid of concerning work along with changing however ultimately get rid of trouble is not as well as including work however the true trouble may be the course by which they are performing it.

• #389 Collapse

brother mai to har time he karta ho. mjhy khud par yaqeen hai mai zada taar raat ko kaam kar kai so jata ho phr sbha uth kai check karta ho kuin kai mjhy apne kaam par yaqeen hai..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #390 Collapse

At present it may certainly not do without basic work for the full-time forex but if you attain my personal encounter i always can because the Forex trading high-risk as well as burning which may be effortlessly

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X