Hard working is the key of success!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #766 Collapse

Hello forex friends yes i agree with you and you are absolutely right forex trading business is very hard working business you know and you are a slowly slowly and small volume se saath small trade karo gee tu best forex profit earn karo geee ok

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #767 Collapse

Hello forex friends yes i agree with you and you are absolutely right and every business of the world wide must hardworking ke begaar possible he ne hota hai essi taaraa forex trading business be full time hard working business hai then you are a expert forex trader baan jate ho and best big forex profit earning karte ho

• #768 Collapse

Hello forex friends yes i agree with you and you are absolutely right and hard working is a key of success and forex trading business is a full time hardworking business hai then you are a big best forex profit earn kar sakte ho

• #769 Collapse

Hello forex friends yes i agree with you and you are absolutely right and hard working in forex trading business his must because forex market be carefully check daily base and bullish and bearish trend of the market and forex education and skill power increase then you are a best forex trader baan jate ho

• #770 Collapse

g han hard work to bohat hi ziyada important hai aur ap is mein jitni ziyada mehnat karenge ap is mein utne hi ziyada kamiyab honge,kiunke is mein learning hi success ki key hai aur har wo trader kamiyab hai jisne isko theek se seekha aur phir is mein earning ki.
            • #771 Collapse

The forum is also quite a lot of systems and strategies are shared, various kinds of indi and ebook for early stage newbie and the introduction and discussion in detail.* certainly for the betterment of our trading

• #772 Collapse

name is definitely the one we are still human beings have feelings like that, still normal in my opinion, and negative emotions such as greed, desire revenge, not something that is easy to remove, need a long training to be able to control emotions.
                • #773 Collapse

Hard working is the key of success,i agree with you and it should be clear that every business of the world require hard work for success.first hard work in demo account and then earn from forex business.
                  • #774 Collapse

speculation that can not last analysis OP and profit .. but there will be loss so on. ane think we can or morbidly depending darikemampuan us.Not others

• #775 Collapse

well you siad very well k forex k trade mien ager ap ny hard work ki to ap ko es mien success hasil ho sakti h or ap es mien a ker kafi earning ker sakty hien

• #776 Collapse

although it could be an option, but certainly not as easy as we choose something that certainly gan, because all necessary efforts to determine the options that we want, and of these two options there are still choices that we have to specify in an effort to obtain the success of what we choose.

• #777 Collapse

you are absolutely right.forex me jitni importance knowledge ki hy utni hardwork ki bi hy.hm bagher hardwork kiay kabhi successful nahi ho sakty.hmary pas chahy kitna he knowledge kiun na ho lekin jab tak hm forex me hardwork nahi karyn gy hm success achieve nahi kar sakty
                          • #778 Collapse

jee bhai app ne bilkul theek kha hai ager hum forex trading main hard working kerte hain to phir hum boht jaldi iss business main kaamyab trader ban jate hain kun k hard working boht important hai kse be business k leya so thanks k app ne apni information share ki hum sab k sath :)
                            • #779 Collapse

hard work, patience or mustakil mizaji bht zaruri hai forex me. yani agar aap ko kuch arsa lagta hai k nuksan hi ho raha hai to yeh na sochein forex waste of time hai, balke yun samjhien is me hamari kam practice or na tajarbakari hai.
                              Last edited by ; 16-07-2015, 09:47 PM.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #780 Collapse

yes hard working hi hamaray hr kaam main hamra sath deti hai or hard working k siwa koi b kaam theek trha say nahi ho skta hai so hard working is the key of success

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X