Practis K Bad bhi Loss....???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #946 Collapse

Yr mein to pakistan forex forum pr bs abhi kuch waqat pehle hi log in hua hu is liye muje is k bare mein bilkul be malumat nahi hai is liye kuch nahi bata sakta.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #947 Collapse

assslkm mere bhai app nee theeek kaha agr hum practise karty haa es sy hm caha earn kr skatya aha ya acaha kam haaa jitni hum aida karty haaa postry or mehnt itna zaida phal milta hai
      • #948 Collapse

forex moai agar success hasil karni ha to groeed se dor rehna ho ga kiyu k gredd ek esi chaaeez ha jo sub khutch loess karwa deta hoa .es liye forex mai greed se kam nai karna chay
        • #949 Collapse

constant search for a sliding case and important know how to operate in the forex market balanceTechnical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basicTrading in equities bear market is characterized by complex and frequently restrictions, making it the danger area, because the states
          • #950 Collapse

bhi jan jb hum log forex trading ma kamkrty y or jb hum is par bohat zada prctis krty hy or hum ko is par kam krny ki waja sa is par practis krny sa hum logo ka nalig ma bohat azafa hota hy
            https://t.me/pump_upp
            • #951 Collapse

but the basic tools used by the majority of investors are "stop loss - stop loss point", housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index.Dear I have made three deposited in three months. The achievement that I got is 8$ which I withdraw. Now I have account balance of 1.36$. I have lost my all account balance within these three months.Get full Knowledge of Trading, Trust on Allah. Blessings are near.
              • #952 Collapse

There are 28 key indicator used in the United States. These indicators usually have a strong influence on the financial markets to this, the Forex traders must put them in account the when designing their trading strategies. Latest news and information are usually available on a number of Internet sites as the forex brokers typically provide this information to their customers as part of their services business
                • #953 Collapse

it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex wellTrading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk,
                  • #954 Collapse

It's good and before you start trading in the forex markets is to identify and take information on the subject, providing IFOREX several means the investor can from which to acquire knowledge in this context, and the first is that the competent expert in financial markets trained investor about Altdaol.fima mechanism other lies to benefit educational materials that are supplied by the investor, and finally can direct investor in the trading process, especially if he has previous experience in Forex trading markets
                    • #955 Collapse

especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                      • #956 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.
                        • #957 Collapse

When you think about the different types of investments, there is a certain investment always comes to mind first. Your trading Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other types of investments. Forex market remains open 24 hours a day, unlike the equity markets. Most investments require a great deal of capital before they are able to take advantage of any investment opportunity available. As to trading Forex You do not need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can enter the market with a capital of not more than $ US 300 through the use of "mini account", which allows you to trade in lot consists of ten thousand units, croaker per worth ten thousand units of a particular currency is equal to a single contract. Each "point" or movement up or down in the currency pair gain or loss equal to $ 1, depending on which side it stands at the market. The standard account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency and then the point bib or equal to ten dollars.
                          • #958 Collapse

Dear hemn is business me loss kabhi bhi ho sakta ha is business me loss is business ka sb se main hisa ha iis liye hmen chahe k hm is business me practice k sath hi kam krna chahe ta k hm is business me loss ka percentage khuch kam kar skayn
                            • #959 Collapse

Agar ap chahtay hain kay ap ko demo walay results real account mein bhi hasil hon to demo mein usi amount se practice karain jo ap real account mein invest karain gy. Ziyada tar traders huge money se demo mein practice kartay hain lekin real account mein small amount se start letay hain.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #960 Collapse

Demo account main practice key bad bhi agar aap ki trading profitable nahi hoti to aap ko judge krna parta hy keh aap kahan kahan mistakes kr rahay hain. Sometimes emotional hona aur greedy hona bhi nuqsan ka bayis ban sakta hy. Wrong planning sey bhi nuqsan hota hy aur agar aap tension main hain to bhi aap ko loss ho sakta hy.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X