market preduction or reports
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #541 Collapse

bilkul asi bat ha kun key investment kerny se pehle ap ko is chez key bary main kuch na kuch zaror pata hona chayay jasey key is ki market price or jahan ap trading kerna chaty hain wahan per us ka kya trend ha jab ap ko is bary main knowledge mil jay to tab hi investment kerni chayay.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #542 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.

• #543 Collapse

The Swiss franc account refers to the debtor's side to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1,500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits will appear evident in the long term; not neglected

• #544 Collapse

Forex market enjoy the benefits you can not find in other financial markets, and this is a major reason for turning his investors, in addition to compatibility and suitability to the needs and capabilities of the various traders. How? We may find some looking for a basic income or perhaps a job or business opportunity and we may see others looking for additional income and forex characterized as the work does not require a large capitalForex trading is not only the process of buying or selling a particular currency pair,

• #545 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of in the field of Forex Trading.Accept the idea that you will lose sometimes it is a wise decision in this market,

• #546 Collapse

Since the analysis of forex news is not an objective, the disposition of the safest is to receive a general look at this news and then extract Dalalatk own.
              • #547 Collapse

Bro i am also practicing on demo mode. mjhy fellow ny btaya so join kr lia. i think k yaha sy achi earning ho jae gi.
                • #548 Collapse

yes dear you are saying right because if you dont know about market trend then you will miss every thing because trend is your friend if you go with trend you will earn and if you go opposite to the trend you will stuck in loss and loss every thing so that stop loss and trend are too much important things in forex trading.
                  • #549 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, jee bilkul may app ki baat say agree keron ga kay market kay her news aore analysis pay app ko nazer rakni hoti hay ore sath may app apnay expericence ore knowledge kay sath jab trade kertay hay tu pir app ko faida hotha hay werna ager app in sarey chezo may say aik ko b neglect kertay hu tu app loss may chalay jatay hu.
                    • #550 Collapse

Try to focus on a particular pair and do not dispersion thoughts in more than a couple husband and guarantee their permanent compensation for the loss, God forbid, they pair Eurodollar and there are a lot of currencies that can be traded

• #551 Collapse

Characterized by the nature of the exchange market highly dynamic; what has been successful in the past month may not achieve success today; therefore, the presence of a continuous training program ensures that you track professionally successful Forex trader.

• #552 Collapse

Forex trading business is good source so i will be able to get better planing and i have get success in this type of business and if you get as you can get huge success so i will be able to learn it and earn it so be a better planer and i will have huge way of success.
                          • #553 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.
                            • #554 Collapse

gee haan bhai forex mein jb trader work krnta ha to woh sahih market ko dekh kr market ki hr updates say ba khabar rh kr work krta ha to woh success lata ha aor phir us ki income achi ho jate he
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #555 Collapse

You can only be able to control greed after you have allowed yourself to become able to keep checks on yourself. You must also make you mind think that greed is bad for me and that there is absolutely no benefit that I will be gaining from greed rather in the longer run it will bring a lot of loss for me as I will be losing my initial investment to it too if I dont control it now

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X