market preduction or reports
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

It is important to be updated but I never depend upon news and events rather I switch to my charts on broader time frames that tell me the support and resistances to keep in mind for bearing risk.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the

• #138 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. Many other types of investments require keep the money for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be difficult to obtain without incurring losses. You can also control it by using a limited amount of money

• #139 Collapse

brother forex trading me ager hum news or indicator ko zeyada say zeyada follow karein gain to humein is me acha profit ho sakta hai or hum her lamha market ko follow kar saktey hai or is me loss say bach kar trading kar saktey hain
          • #140 Collapse

trading karny kalia hamain har wakat market rates sa update hona chaia jab tak ap market sa update hon ga ap rates ka utar carhao sa wakif rahn ga is tarha ap acha business kar sakty hn
            • #141 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #142 Collapse

Yes ager bazaar ko thek tara se adumbrate kar ln ge again hi hum ic kam me kamyab ho sakty hn or ye sab hum tab kar sakty hn jab hum achi tara se ic kam ko seekh jyn ge ku k hum janty hn k ye aik bht bht zyada chancy kam ha hume icko pehly achi tara se seekhna chye.
                • #143 Collapse

I am not using any market preductions or reports from internet because i am using only indicators for trading, and i am making good amount of money from trading with bonus money in this business of the forex trading.
                  • #144 Collapse

g han pehlay me yaha pay apnay he tajziye say he trade karta tha lekin ab me nay jb say news ko mad e nazar rakhtay howe trade karna shru ki hai mjhay bhot khushi ho rahi hai kaam kar k ye bhit he acha busoinss hai.
                    • #145 Collapse

Market preduction or reports agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar ap work karty ho to ap is my bhot
                      • #146 Collapse

Currently it can not do without basic job for a full-time forex but if you reach my experience that I can because the Forex high-risk and loss which can be easily

• #147 Collapse

As a result, the news reports are not important or Limited may not have enough influence to change the prevailing trend is currently in the forex market.The expected reaction: Based on the reactions in the past,

• #148 Collapse

g bilku theek keh rahay hain. forex to sara based he predictions per hai to hum mukhtalif facts ki bunyaad pay kartyhain.jaise news ,indicators , candlesticks patterns. jo humein anay wali moves guide karti hain.
                            • #149 Collapse

Preferably majority of investors trading in the forex market may be due to many of the features that may be found in this market is not found in other markets, because the many advantages
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

forex trading mai har major currencies ke major news hote hai jis ko app ne apne mind mai rakhna hota hai.forex mai apko koish kerne hote hai ke app jo hai wo hamesha market mai fundamental analysis per nazaar rakhe.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X