Daily Forex & Bitcoin Analysis By XtreamForex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Daily Forex & Bitcoin Analysis By XtreamForex
    EUR/USD: BULLS EMBOLDENED AS TRADE WAR FEARS ABATE, UPSIDE BIAS STRENGTHENSEUR/USD Technical Levels

As of writing, the pair is trading at 1.2450. A break above 1.25 (psychological level) would target 1.25 (psychological number) en route to 1.2556 (2018 high Feb.16). On the flip side, immediate contention emerges at 1.2329 (21-day MA) followed by 1.2206 (low Feb.9) and finally 1.2165 (low Jan.18).

Visit XtreamForex For more Fundamental & Technical Analysis

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear bahut achy achy ap ny eur,/usd m bary mn bahut hi achi r informative batein share ki hn.r eur/usd ka technical level b bataya ha.is post sy mujhy to bht faida hua ha r umeed ha k sb k knowledge mn azafa hua ha.hm sb ko aesi achi posts share karni chahyein.
    • #3 Collapse

Dear ap ne bahut he achi aur usefull thread creat ki ha apki is post se hamary knowledge mein bahut izafa hua ha ap ne technical level k bary bhi bataya ha bahut acha knowledge share kiy ha ap ne
      • #4 Collapse

Bhai aap ne itni tafseel se currencies ko explain kya hai kay mein bayan nahin kar sakta aur sath hi aap ne market ka trend jo explian kya hai tou mein soch kar heraan ho raha hoon kay aap ne market ka itna zayada analysis kya hua hai kai aik aik baat tafseel se batai hai
        • #5 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: xtreamforex پيغام ديکھيے
          EUR/USD: BULLS EMBOLDENED AS TRADE WAR FEARS ABATE, UPSIDE BIAS STRENGTHENS

The unwinding of EUR/JPY shorts triggered a bullish break in the EUR/USD.
          Risk reversals adopt a bullish bias, signaling increased demand for EUR calls.
          Technicals favor a rally to 1.25-1.2550, MAs trend higher.
          The risk-on action in the equities on Monday triggered an unwinding of the EUR/JPY shorts. The resulting demand for the common currency pushed the EUR/USD to 1.2462 – the highest level since Feb. 16.

Also, the one-month 25 delta risk reversals turned positive yesterday, signaling the implied volatility premium for EUR calls is higher than the implied volatility premium for puts, i.e. the investors are seeking upside protection (EUR calls) against a further rise in the spot.

Further, the daily chart shows the pair has breached the descending trendline (sloping downwards from the Feb. 16 high and March 8 high) in a convincing manner, signaling a continuation of the rally from the March 1 low of 1.2154. The 5, 10 & 20-day moving averages (MA) are trending north (bullish formation) and pointing higher. On similar lines, the 50-day MA, 100-day MA and 200-day MA are positioned in favor of the bulls.

Clearly, the spot looks ready to revisit the Feb. 16 high of 1.2556 and may possibly break higher towards 1.26 if the risk assets remain bid and the Eurozone sentiment/business confidence numbers due at 09:00 GMT better estimates.

EUR/USD Technical Levels

As of writing, the pair is trading at 1.2450. A break above 1.25 (psychological level) would target 1.25 (psychological number) en route to 1.2556 (2018 high Feb.16). On the flip side, immediate contention emerges at 1.2329 (21-day MA) followed by 1.2206 (low Feb.9) and finally 1.2165 (low Jan.18).

Visit XtreamForex For more Fundamental & Technical Analysis
          Baypark Forex forum Pakistani logo ke liye hai isliye please isme Urdu mein posts Kiya Kare Sukh Ke Sab Ko aapki post ki samajh Aa Jaye agar aap English main post Karenge toh aapka account Ban bhi ho sakta hai
          FRD 07 TRADING JOURNAL
          • #6 Collapse

amazing, yeh post mery jasiy new commers k sath sath seniors k liye bhi informationable bhi hai. aap ny boht achy treqy sy EURO or USD ko technical way mai biaan kia hai. boht hi zbrdst or mukmal malomat di hain aap ny hamari guiading k liye...
            • #7 Collapse

forex main bitcoin ki market b bht ziada bari hai or ab to proper trading ho rhii hai es ki.mery khyal main agr ap k pass bitcoin ki sai information ho to ap b es main invest kr k kafi acha profit bna sakty ho.main khud bitcoin mai interested hu mgr market bht speed s move krti hai or investment b heavy chye to main sochta hu k ehtyat se trade kru.
              • #8 Collapse

GET YOUR 100% CREDIT BONUS
                DOUBLE YOUR TRADING LEVERAGE

START TRADING NOW WITH XTREAMFOREX AND RECEIVE UP TO $20,000 PER ACCOUNT

Benefits
                Increases account leverage.
                Can be withdrawn if volume requirements are met.
                Effectively brings the stop out level on cash balance to zero.
                Relaxed time limit for completing volume requirements so that prudent trading is encouraged.

• #9 Collapse

Euro softens a bit during trading on Thursday

The Euro struggled a bit during the trading session on Thursday, as the US dollar continues to show signs of life. I think that the market should continue to see a lot of noise, but ultimately, I do believe that this pair goes higher. Because of this, I am patiently awaiting a buy signal.

The Euro bounce around during trading on Thursday, initially tried to rally, but then rolled over to test the 1.23 level again. I think that this level could be supportive, but I also recognize that we have been in a downtrend for a minute. I think that the 1.21 level underneath is going to continue to be very important, and essentially the “floor” of the uptrend. I think that the uptrend line from the daily chart still remains intact, just as the target of 1.32 is based upon a break of a bullish flag on the weekly chart. The 1.21 level underneath being broken to the downside would be very negative, but currently it looks as if there are plenty of minor support levels underneath that could come into play. When you look at the daily chart, we are simply chopping around, and I think that continues to be the case.

The 1.25 level above continues to be a major barrier, and if we can finally turn things around and break above there, the market then can go to the previously mentioned 1.32 handle. I believe that the market continues to attract value hunters, but at this point I believe that we are probably just trying to build up momentum that is needed to continue the longer-term rally. We are currently in a consolidation phase, and that tends to lend itself to range bound strategies. In the short term, I believe we remain somewhat range bound.

• #10 Collapse

dear xtreamforex pak forex forum aisy pakistani members kay liye banaya gya hay jo kay urdu mn posting kar saken aur samajh saken. ap ny agar english mn he sab kuch post karna hay to fr english wala forum use karen
                    • #11 Collapse

GBP/USD Eyes 200-Week MA Hurdle, Focus On UK Trade And Manufacturing Data

1. Positive setup, looks set to test the 200-week moving average (MA) of 1.4240.
                      2. A sustained rally likely if the UK data beats estimates.

The GBP/USD has scaled close to 200 pips in the last three trading days and could take out the 200-week moving average (MA) hurdle of 1.4240 in a convincing manner if the UK blows past expectations.
                      Note, the pair could focus more on the yield differential, given the fading US-China trade war fears. So, the UK data releases and the resulting change in the 10-year US-UK yield spread (currently at 138.8 basis points) could yield a bigger move in GBP/USD.
                      The UK trade figure, due at 08:30 GMT, is expected to show the goods trade deficit narrowed slightly to GBP 11.950 billion in February from GBP 12.325 billion seen in January. Meanwhile, the UK February industrial production, also scheduled for release at 08:30 GMT, is seen rising 2.9 percent year-on-year vs 1.6 percent seen in January.
                      A drop-in trade deficit and a better-than-expected industrial production/manufacturing production number could push GBP/USD to the recent high of 1.4245 (March 26 high). A convincing break above 1.4245 cannot be ruled out if the US core CPI pints below estimates and the Fed minutes carry a dovish tinge.

GBP/USD Technical Levels
                      Acceptance above the immediate resistance at 1.42 (psychological hurdle) would expose 1.4245 (March 26 high). A daily close above that level would open the doors to a sustained rally above the yearly high of 1.4345 (Jan. 25 high).
                      On the other side, failure to defend 1.4145 (Feb. 16 high) could yield a pullback to the ascending 21-day moving average lined up at 1.4071. A close lower would abort the bullish view and shift risk in favor of a drop to 1.40 (major psychological support).

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello Everyone,

I would be really happy to post in urdu. But we do not have any translator to translate english to urdu. By the way could you please tell me or give me the link of PAk- Forex english forum.

Thank You !!

Regards

Martin Vukovich

اب آن لائن

Working...
                        X