forex dewana
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #301 Collapse

yes my dear i am also dewana of this business my dear i also love this business because through this business i also want to complete my dreams with this business my dear and we will became rich from this business
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #302 Collapse

forex trading me kamyab hony k liye ap ko boht sari practice ki zarort hai ,, wrna ya waste of time or waste of money hai ,, demo trading se boht se chezyn sekhny ko milti hen aur ap ko trading ka experiece hbi ho jata hai ..
      • #303 Collapse

There are thousand of forex professionals who are spending their almost whole time in the front of the forex trading terminal and they are in love with the forex trading business, they may be called as forex dewana.
        • #304 Collapse

forex tarding busienss aik best aur interesting busienss hai aur bohat hi ziyada trader iss ko dewanoo ki tara se kereety hain aur woh iss busienss per achi tara se tarde ko ker leitey hain.
          • #305 Collapse

I believe that the Internet is another real world and I use it for business and earn money, and I like this, I try to invest the time and learn and work on the Internet in forex, because he is one of the best in the business and this is a great opportunity

• #306 Collapse

I am not yet make forex trade as profit oriented one, yet I feel myself happy with the hope in future that one day I will be a high-quality trader like the established trader and much return comes in my account. I want to continue with forex to see it's A-Z.
              What are you thinking guys?

• #307 Collapse

bilkul dear jahn sy hum sb ko wo kuch mil saqta hya jo humy ghr bethy he mil jay to her koi he foreck dewana bun jay to isl iye hum yah sy eanring k sdath sath wo experince abhi sy le saqty hen jo futre me humre kaam ay to is to forex k deewany ko lag ker mehnat bhy kerna poary gi
                • #308 Collapse

Thanks for for your response to my thread. I became happy to see your enthusiasm to work in forex trade and be establish here. Man can do everything.

• #309 Collapse

Yap my friend each folks will try this job and earn cash to guide his life. Thus it's straightforward to mention that I'm a free man once he will earn enough cash from Forex.

• #310 Collapse

bhai ager forex trading main humay faid nazar bta hai to loge usi truf jay gy waisay pakistan main kon s sub ko jobs waghra mil jati han yah un ko beast lagta hai is liya wo is main a jatay han
                      • #311 Collapse

I am newbie and learning session yet, so I feel suitable forex now. While I will start trading and incurring loss due to lack of skill and knowledge, then may be forex feel boring to me.

• #312 Collapse

hahahahahahahhahaah lulx man kee gallan kar raey ho... humen forex ny nahi humen forex k dollars nay apna dewana bna dia hy meri jan is liay bht zayda log yahan a rahahy ehn yara g
                          • #313 Collapse

Dear brothers do not take this work that put onus on your aim but have it as a mercantilism that say stony employed and cipher added and always superior those example in which perceive modify and always relinquish straitlaced case to opposite things same lineage and worship and do it in your leisure time but plan your strategy that how you get gain from it.
                            • #314 Collapse

han g apki bat bilkul thk ha aisa hi ho raha ha log bht taizi se forex ko join kar rahy hain q k is mn unko ghr bethy earning akrny ka chance mil raha ha is liye log is mn bht taizi se arhy hain isi liye ye logoun ko apna diwana bnata ja raah a
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #315 Collapse

g haan bilkul teek ha ap na bhai jaan main ap ki batt se agree karta hun boht saemry loog forex par kaam karty hain autmr un ko forex k sath love ho gay ha aur wo dewano ki tarha din raat forex par kaam kar raha hain sucess hassil karna k lia

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X