metals per jo trading hoti hai uss ki term kiya use hoti hai trading world main?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

The London Metal Exchange is the most liquid industrial metals market in the world.
    More than 80% of global non-ferrous on-exchange business is conducted on our markets, equating to $14.9 trillion, 4 billion tonnes and 177 million lots in 2014.
    Trading on the LME often exceeds world metal production by a factor of 40.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

metals per trading k bary ma mujhy koi inforemation nai hai... ma ny aj tak s k bary ma kabhi suna nai hai... ap logn ko pata ho to zaroor batana mujhy...
      • #213 Collapse

My dear friends forex trading market main metals par trading karne ke liye koi special terms nai hotin. forex main app metals ki bhi isi tarha trading kar skate hain jis tarha dosre pairs main karte hain.
        • #214 Collapse

Asalam o Alikum mjhe ye kehna hai ke men forex bhi join kiya hai me forex me abhi new hon mjhe ziada information nhi hai abhi trading ke baree me esliye mjhe nhi pta metals pe jpo trading hoti hai ose ki kia term use hoti hai mne abhi tk trading nhi ki hai
          • #215 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
            • #216 Collapse

Currency chose Elly be easy to analyze and Alasebred where less These specifications are present in the dollar and the euro currency over the favorite of the euro and the yen, I see it well in trading

• #217 Collapse

brother mere khayal say sub trading same same he hoti hain.. ic par ak jese he kam kiya jata hai... trading ka mean ak hai to kam bhe ak jesa he ho ga.. sub tarika kuch change ho sakta hai...
                • #218 Collapse

i am new in this forum and not yet start the live trading and so not have much knowledge about the metal trading but i read that the metal trading is more risky and we should need big amount of capital and knowledge about the metal like the Gold trading.
                  • #219 Collapse

Finally we returned to the start of the topic, the impression that since the beginning of the theme no one begins to read. And the question is very interesting and at the beginning there were even disputes

• #220 Collapse

ji bro is about abhi mjhy kuch pta nhi and all members sy request hai k is question me meri help kary and about metals trading mjhy kuch detail dy...
                      • #221 Collapse

dear ham forex main jis cheze per chaian is main trading ker saktay hain is main metal per bhi ham trading ho sakti hai or cruency per bhi
                        • #222 Collapse

dear forex main metel per bhi ham trading kertay hain her broker bahot sray pairvdata hai jis per ham trading ker k profit kama saktay hain

• #223 Collapse

bhi jan ap ka sawal bohet e acha hey muje ap ka sawal bohet e acha lga hey forex ek bohet e acha busnres hey or as me kam krna bohet e asaan hey as me har tarha ki trading hoti hey bouns sy b hoti hey or peso sy b
                            • #224 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the sharesdoes not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

the issuance of the news with significant influence usually drives the pair a certain currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X