kam bonus
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

bahot se log bonus ke moamla me bahot hi lalach ka mozahira karte hen mere khiyal me aesa hargiz naheen karna chahiay balkih hamen koshish karni chahiay kih forum me achi , miyari aor informative posts ko submit karen or agar raey bhi deni ho to achi den
    External website link not allowed - Deleted By Rizwan Trader
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

ye koi question nae hai. pyary bhai forex forum mein posting karny sy pehly ap ye confirm kar lea karein k kea apki lines knowledgeful hai ya es mein ksisi ko ko benefit mil skta hai. or phir ap post kea kaarein. then hi ap dynamic post kar skein gy.
      • #723 Collapse

jee haan dear aap 80 dollar se bhi trading kar sakty hain magar yaad rahy k jab balance kam hotaa hai hamain trading bhi sanbhal sanbhal kar karni parti hai
        • #724 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars.Usually it is seen on the Forex it carries a significant risk for investors,but in the current economic climate has become a more attractive option. Forex is not for the faint of heart, but investors are highly skilled and appropriate tools and knowledge of proper market can be successful. Work is important to manage risk
          • #725 Collapse

Analysis and charts can only connect to the market. But first you have to control these things and be able to interpret the implications of similar numbers in order to be able to monitor trends on which to build your movements. But all this will not mean anything if you were not you have the courage to apply your convictions. If extreme fear befalls you, when you decide to buy or not to always make sure I felt when they decide to sell, success in this market will probably Araogk

• #726 Collapse

kam bonus of the agar ap pakistan forex is the agar ap ka pakistan forex trading my ap ka skrill acha hy to ap is my achy
              • #727 Collapse

Technical analysis is a technique used to predict the future direction of the market through their study of historical market data, most important, the price and trading volumeFor example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• #728 Collapse

Forex trading is not that easy, all Forex traders before entering this market believe that they will become rich very quickly and will be able to achieve $ 20,000 in a week or two, but when they begin trading currencies realize that this belief is not true, it is never easy to make money, especially While we are working with money
                  • #729 Collapse

ni yr ap trade start kr sakty ho 80$ buht he ap ap is baat ka keyal rakhen k trade starting me trade low voloume me trade lagen is sy ap ko profit bhi zeyada ni ho ga or sath he sath loss me buht kam ho ga
                    • #730 Collapse

g bhai forex forum main sahih post krian aor is main trading krne ka bonus ikhtkha krian jaisy acha forum main post krain gy wasy trading main bonus zaida krain gy to trading mein kam ziada ho ga aor faida ho ga aor income ho gi
                      • #731 Collapse

Bhai agar ap na forex trading karni h tu phr ap apna bonus is sa ziada karo ku k is sa app ka account safe hojaye ga and loss kam hoga agar ap abhi trading start karna chahte ho tu phr ap low lote size karo and phr currency par trade karo kisi metal ki traf na jao is sa apka account safe rahe ga.
                        • #732 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, mearay dost app 60 doller say b trade start ker saktay hay lakin faraq sirf yeh hay kay app ko kam margin may trade kerna ho ga werna pir app bohat jald iss balnce say hath dho lo gay ore app sath may next moth kay liyey b post kia keray ta kay woh balance app kay sath mil jai ore next month app kay pass ziada marjin ho trade kay liyey.
                          • #733 Collapse

ji han aap 80$ se bhi trading kr skty hain . aap ko chaye aaap low volum use kryn or mrket ko full analysis kr ky trading kryn stop loss or take profit ka lazmi istamal kryn.
                            • #734 Collapse

Currency "forex" trading market or foreign exchange trading is the largest financial market in the world, where it is more than $ 3 trillion traded daily. And this market is on the basis of trading in global currencies. One of the most important existing markets online
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

This new index will analyze changes in housing trends deeper and broader level (360 Province with 30 index are reporting them). This extended from the real situation picture becomes very useful, especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X