GBPUSD, A monster??
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

forex trading aik online business hay or iss main loss bhe hoota hay or profit bhe or iss main kisse bhe currency pair ko monster nahee kaha ja sakta its depend on your experience..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

Bhai mere khyal say GBP koi monster nhi blkay 1 more profitable or best currency hai.or is currency mai honay wali daily i flectuation b 1000 pips say above hoti hai.or agr hum chart ko achay treekay say analyse krna smj jaye to yakeenan hum GBP jesi currency say acha profit earn krnay mai kamyab ho sktay hai.hmay is currency say darnay ki bjaye is sat benefits hasil krnay ki koshish krni chahiye.
      https://t.me/pump_upp
      • #33 Collapse

Gbp/usd bhi aik acha pair he apne pata nai keise es ko monster samjh liya he main to ye kehta hon es pair min hum agar work karte hin to hum ziyda asani k sath market ki position ka andaza kar sakte hin aur market ko samjh kar hum huge profit bhi earn kar sakte hin.
        • #34 Collapse

Accept the idea that you will lose sometimes it is a wise decision in this market, where there are no guarantees for its trade, so the ability to move and start again is one of the skills necessary for success in this area

• #35 Collapse

The trend is your friend. "But this argument will not mean anything if the start has not been able to get ahold of Balturnd and consequently, if were not to have the ability to ride on his back. Knowledge and trading strategies and overcome fear may be the best three ways could you open the door, which will enter him a successful trader. Without None of these three, you probably will fail. So get ready and well trained, and evaluates everything before you start diving into the complex world of forex trading

• #36 Collapse

ji mein yehi kahun ga yeh kam krny k liey yeh kam ssahi hai es liey yeh kam sahi trhan sy krna chaheay yeh bht acha hai yeh kam
              • #37 Collapse

my dear yeh kehna k gbpusd monster pair hai yeh to munasib nahi but yeh sahi hai k yeh pair buht taiz movement krta is liye jb ap is pair jk sath trading krein to ap chahiye k ap tp or sl zaror lagayein
                • #38 Collapse

jo seekhay howey fx tyraders hain unhain bhtttt faida ho rha hoga cx unhain pta hai k next move kya hogi iski kitna bullish n mazeed bullish jaega yeh pair sowoh profit bna rhay hngay
                  • #39 Collapse

gbpusd ko monster kaha jat hy lekin is k elawa bhi kuch esa pairs hian jinko boht zyada log appreciate erta ahin aur is me investment kerta ahin jis se unko kafi profit milt ahy aur ye unki top priorities me se ek hian.,.,
                    • #40 Collapse

for those who like the challenge and likes it that gives it a challenge with the end result that is impressive, the high risk high profit could be an option as well, but for us a trader who prefers the low profit but continuous, and not too confusing then we should select the A low risk
                      • #41 Collapse

ye bahut hi bara pair hain ye union's ka aik ikatha currency ka pair hai is liye ye bhaut zioada move main hota hai.
                        • #42 Collapse

One other important parts of learning Forex trading is that you know how to open and manage your trading account. It teaches you to trade Forex should also include practice demo account. This way you can learn how to practice forex trading with virtual money and where the risk at the same time in which it operates no like you are trading is real. Then only you will have to open a real trading account to trade Forex

• #43 Collapse

Many ways to get the proper education of Forex Trading. The best place to achieve this will be the Internet. There are many free sites available on the Internet, which allows you to open a free demo account to practice Forex Trading. There are also free seminars are available at varying times. The best thing in this regard is to get advice from someone who works as a trader in the Forex moment these people that they can give you insight into all issues related to trade Forex.

• #44 Collapse

Yes you are say the right that I am agree with you. These are two currency are HD on the world currency. We are under stand these two currency. Then we are successful trader.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Koi bhi pair dangerious nehni hota.Sab pair me ham profit earn karsakte he lekin uske lie hame thhoda knowledge hona chahie.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X