do you thing many people do not have enough knowledge who are trading ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #991 Collapse

Yes i will say that it is very good for you to try and have good skills when you are in this business so that you will be able to grow your accoumt from onelvel to the other at any given time

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #992 Collapse

yes many peoples are not the enough knowledge about the forex trading business that reson is the peoples are not the success in the forex trading business and they do not earn the money.
      • #993 Collapse

jis ke pass knowledge nhi woo trader hee nhi joo bi trading kerta hee us ko knownledge hoona zrori haa werna loss hi khai ga
        • #994 Collapse

I think forex trading is very risky so i think generally employ smal turn for your manage we poorness self-assurance in element to grumbling practice playoff motivated for treat conterminous with Forex trading in your house in Forex business.
          • #995 Collapse

yes dear you are 100% right and i agree with you .. asal mai buhat se trader ye sochte hai ke bas tukka lagye ge aur baghair experience ke trading start karte hai to unhe loss ho jata ha
            • #996 Collapse

Yes at all times that you are in this business it is verygood for you to be very focus so that you can be able to grow your account from one level to the other so always concentrate

• #997 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to follow the main trend so that you can grow your account from one level to the other so always try to eb very focus

• #998 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try andmake good profit when you are in this business and that will certainly help you to grow at any given time

• #999 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to eb evry focus with this busines and that will really help you to always grow from one level to the other

• #1000 Collapse

yes bohat se log hain dear jin ko is business ki knowledge nahi hai blekin phir bhi trading karte hain or result yeh hota hai ke every month investing karte hain or 5 se 6 din me sara deposit kiya hua paisa gawa dete hain .
                      • #1001 Collapse

Yes as a trader i will say that it is very good for you to try and concentrate when you are in this business so that you will be able to place good trade and grow at all times

• #1002 Collapse

forex men buhat hi kam traders hain jin ko market ka acha knowledge hota hai or zyada ko is ka main knolwedge nahi hota is ley wo tradig ker k zyada loss khaty hain or profit nahi kamaty.

• #1003 Collapse

in forex trading business there are many trader who do not have enough knowledge in forex trading business. this is really a very big cause of loss in forex trading business. for this reason they fall in loss in forex trading business.
                            • #1004 Collapse

g bilkul sahi kha hay ap nay forex business me ap ko sahi survive krne k lyey knowledge ka hona bohat lazmi hay because ye aik risky business hay jaha par ap ke galti ako loss ke trf le jai ge is lyey buhat se log isay b bhi is business me jn k pass proper knowledge nhi hote or wo is business ko aik gambling ke trha treat krte hay k luck ho ge to profit ho jai ga jab k asal me wo zaida tar loss hi krte hay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1005 Collapse

yes mai be yahi samjta hu ke jo log consistently loss khatay hy unhe trading ki knowledge nai hoti isi iay loss hota hyy. is iay hamain chiay ke phele is kam ko achi tarah se jan lain then trading start karain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X