May first trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

if you want to earn money from forex then you have to follow a simple strategy you have to invest a good investment and then select a very small lot size and you will definitely earn profit from it with a minimum risk of bearing loss.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

You many ways to learn and forex trading, Best way is to practice with demo account for some long time by which we can get the real time flavor about trading.and it will gives you many knowledge and experience at the same ...so demo account give a good skills and experience of trading.

• #198 Collapse

You completely change in your trading style if that old one is not been able to stick and that is why we trader need to change our styles and think of making some innovation to our trading methods and that is how trading can bring some more flexibility in our life as We should accept changes and should be ready at every step to change.

• #199 Collapse

yes app ne sahe kaha hai sab say pehla tu main app ko thanx kaho ga app ne personel chart ke pic dekhai.app ke strategy bohot he best chal rahe hai muj ko spp ke strategy bohot pesend ai so best of luck
          • #200 Collapse

Everyone has their own way to learn forex, because it is a personal approach. The way that we do not necessarily suitable for others, even according to others he was the best way, for we can look bad. One's understanding of the forex course is different for each person, so the time to learn to generate a consistent profit of course is different for each individual. I myself often learn by asking questions and joining in the forum, and ask all the things that I do not know about forex.

• #201 Collapse

This business is by learning and applying that knowledge as during trading over as a demo account so that we get experienced and over a period of time based on ours as a knowledge and practice We need to make our trading strategy and then we need to trade as per that strategy only till we get confident of making money with that strategy, and this is the best way of learning this business.

• #202 Collapse

brother jab many pahli baar trade lagai thi to me bohat ghabraya howa tha coz mera itna experience b ne tha but phr b 24 dollar earn kiye thay many
                • #203 Collapse

well jnab , ap ne jo thread kara hein tu mein yeh kahoon gee k bai sb se phelay tu ap ko boht mubarak ho k ap ne itni acchi tradng ki hein , baki yeh k mein b aik din tradng start kar doon gee q k mein filhal abi seekh rai hoon
                  • #204 Collapse

bhai muj ko is kay bare me koi idea nahi wo is leye kay mene forex ko new join kiya hai aur me abhi demo account use kar raha hu as a pratice kay tor par
                    • #205 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: ubaid ullah پيغام ديکھيے
                      Shukar hai dear brother yeh meri first bonus ki trading hai our acha profit kiya hai but who kam lot size use karta tha our may learning may apnay strategy ko most powerful bana chata ta is liyeh our yeh jub learning Complete tu nahi hoti hai but meray teacher nay mujay kaha k ap Complete may nay lot kuch ziyda kar di our shukar hai 200 dollar ka account may 400 dollar jesay hota hai

great trading done . congratulations on your successful trades. i pray for all of you that may all of us be succesfull in our trades and earn good money .Ameen.............:o
                      • #206 Collapse

my dear brother .......bukhat hi briya ......ap ne bukhat briya trading ki hai .....so bilkul yehi stratigy honi chahiye her trader ki ......ta k wo b zayada earn kr skty forex .....may.
                        • #207 Collapse

app nay buhat achi post ki hai lekin buhat kam log es ko follow karte hain agar hum learning k bad trade main inter ho to profit ho hum ko b
                          • #208 Collapse

kia baat hai bhai ap nay bohat hi acha trade kia hai ap signals kaha say daikhty hoo kia ap mujh ko bta sakty ho kay ap forex trading main kaisy earning ki .
                            • #209 Collapse

Surely it is outstanding and impressive performance and it is also the magic of Gold which is speaking in your account records. It needs more and more patience than any thing else. The Gold traders are required to be more educated and talented.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

bhai jan bohat achi trading kari hai aap ne Allah Pak aap ke is kaam me barkaten nazil kare or hame bhi isi tarha earnings karne ki taufeeq ata kare me bohat impress hua hon aap ki trading se or me bhi chahta hon ke aise he pro trader ban sako aap ki tarha or apni trading se maximum earnings kar sakon .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X