Treat demo like real account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1201 Collapse

"

Yes this is right because if you will never spend time on the demo so then you can not earn money. and then you can not understand to the market so therefore demo is very important..

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1202 Collapse

"

I think we should start from the first demo and from the demo will be able to manage and train yourself and do before we are ready and all should be run in the order in the study and all will be good to be able to focus and can always wait.

"

• #1203 Collapse

"

demo trading is the best option to learn forex trading business. to become success in forex live trading account it is very essential to learn forex trading business by practice in forex demo account.

"

• #1204 Collapse

"

it is the right if we will trade in the live like we do the trade in the demo then i assure you that we will get the success in the forex more easily that is the right and reality ,that is why we should trade like it

"

• #1205 Collapse

"

we know trader do practice at demo account to learn well about trade,so when trader do demo practice,they must needs to do trade carefully like real,so they can easily made good learnign about trade and making good income from there trade

"

• #1206 Collapse

real is liye best he kyun k ap isse withdraw kar skaten hen or demo me ye faida he ka aap practice best kar sakten hen practice ye faiada hoga ap ko real me kam se kam loss hoga kyun k ap sekhe hongy ...
              • #1207 Collapse

han lekin hmein wahan khul ky trading kerni chahye taky hum log achi tarah trade seekh skein ur jahan sy loss ka zada doubt hoo wo mistakes thk ker lyn ur acha profit hasil ker skein\
                • #1208 Collapse

my brother ap ny bilkul thekk kah hy aksar log demo ma success or real ma fail ho jaty hn bus bhaii demo par real trading ki trha kam karen taky app ko trading achi traha samjh ajayeaaaaaaa
                  • #1209 Collapse

"

I think we should start from the first demo and from the demo will be able to manage and train yourself and do before we are ready and all should be run in the order in the study and all will be good to be able to focus and can always wait.

"

• #1210 Collapse

"

demo trading is the best option to learn forex trading business. to become success in forex live trading account it is very essential to learn forex trading business by practice in forex demo account.

"

• #1211 Collapse

"

we know trader do practice at demo account to learn well about trade,so when trader do demo practice,they must needs to do trade carefully like real,so they can easily made good learnign about trade and making good income from there trade

"

• #1212 Collapse

"

Yes this is right because if you will never spend time on the demo so then you can not earn money. and then you can not understand to the market so therefore demo is very important..

"

• #1213 Collapse

"

"

• #1214 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1215 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X