Treat demo like real account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1126 Collapse

"

dear forex trading main real trading or demo trading main market movement aik jaise he hote hai.demo trading lern karna kai leya hai or real trading account earn karne kai leya hota hai.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1127 Collapse

"

If we think that demo account is just a exhibit calculate then we will never can take anything from it. When we acquisition in demo story we possess to opine that we are working in real account.

"

• #1128 Collapse

"

No demo is the real when you doing this job and now i can say that easily this is the real job of the world and now i am happy because this is the real job of the world and now i am happy to doing this job day by day.

"

• #1129 Collapse

"

dear forex trading main real trading or demo trading main market movement aik jaise he hote hai.demo trading lern karna kai leya hai or real trading account earn karne kai leya hota hai.

"

• #1130 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.
            • #1131 Collapse

Jab hum demo account main practice kartey hain to hamain koi tension nahi hoti aur hum without fear of loss trading kartey hain aur yehi waja hoti hy keh hum kamyab rehtay hain. Lekan real account main hamari real amount involve hoti hy aur hum tension main trading kartey hain. Hamain real account main bhi confident ho kar trading karni chaheye tabhi hum acha profit bana saktey hain.

• #1132 Collapse

"

No demo is the real when you doing this job and now i can say that easily this is the real job of the world and now i am happy because this is the real job of the world and now i am happy to doing this job day by day.

"

• #1133 Collapse

"

Yes dear demo account ko bilkul real account ki tarah use karna chahey tb hi hmen demo account ki practice ka faida hoga or is tarah hmen trading me bht zyada faida hasil hota ha or profit hasil hota haa..

"

• #1134 Collapse

ji bhai main ap ki is baaat se agree kerta hon k hamin real account ki tarha se demo pe kam kerna chaiay ager ham demo pe soxch ker kam; kertay hain tu wo hamin real main faday mand sabat hota hai
                    • #1135 Collapse

"

"

• #1136 Collapse

"

If we think that demo account is just a exhibit calculate then we will never can take anything from it. When we acquisition in demo story we possess to opine that we are working in real account.

"

• #1137 Collapse

jb aap demo ko real ki trha use karain gay tb hi aap kamyab ho sakte han kyun k agar aap demo ko mazak lain gay tu aap ko kuch hasil nae ho ga or aap jo seekhain gay wo mind se nikalta jaye ga aap k is lye is ko jitna serious ho kr seekhain utna hi jaldi aap ki kamyab hone k imkaan han..

• #1138 Collapse

"

I think we should start from the first demo and from the demo will be able to manage and train yourself and do before we are ready and all should be run in the order in the study and all will be good to be able to focus and can always wait.

"

• #1139 Collapse

"

demo trading is the best option to learn forex trading business. to become success in forex live trading account it is very essential to learn forex trading business by practice in forex demo account.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1140 Collapse

"

we know trader do practice at demo account to learn well about trade,so when trader do demo practice,they must needs to do trade carefully like real,so they can easily made good learnign about trade and making good income from there trade

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X