Treat demo like real account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1486 Collapse

"

I think we should start from the first demo and from the demo will be able to manage and train yourself and do before we are ready and all should be run in the order in the study and all will be good to be able to focus and can always wait.

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1487 Collapse

"

demo trading is the best option to learn forex trading business. to become success in forex live trading account it is very essential to learn forex trading business by practice in forex demo account.

"

• #1488 Collapse

"

it is the right if we will trade in the live like we do the trade in the demo then i assure you that we will get the success in the forex more easily that is the right and reality ,that is why we should trade like it

"

• #1489 Collapse

"

we know trader do practice at demo account to learn well about trade,so when trader do demo practice,they must needs to do trade carefully like real,so they can easily made good learnign about trade and making good income from there trade

"

• #1490 Collapse

i think demo b pasand ha prectis karne k liye lekin real account real ha is se aap ko aap ki mehnat ka ajar to milta ha na kuch na kuch milta to zroor ha na

• #1491 Collapse

"

I think we should start from the first demo and from the demo will be able to manage and train yourself and do before we are ready and all should be run in the order in the study and all will be good to be able to focus and can always wait.

"

• #1492 Collapse

"

demo trading is the best option to learn forex trading business. to become success in forex live trading account it is very essential to learn forex trading business by practice in forex demo account.

"

• #1493 Collapse

"

it is the right if we will trade in the live like we do the trade in the demo then i assure you that we will get the success in the forex more easily that is the right and reality ,that is why we should trade like it

"

• #1494 Collapse

bonus account my sab kuj real hota hay siwae money ky wo virual hoti hay bs baki koi difference nae hota so hamie demo account py tmam kam seekh skty han han real account ki trah na he treat kiya jay blk new experiments kiye jaie demo py.
                    • #1495 Collapse

Dosto Demo account per expireince hasil ker ke zehen me ye rakhe ke hamari her trad 10 $ se ziada loss per na jaye trad lagate hi foran wo frofit me ajaye ye experince jab ho jayega to 200 Doller nahi balke 100 doller se bi ham achi tradding ker sakte he....
                      • #1496 Collapse

Yes brother I agree with you. Hum demo ko real samaj kar practice karni chaye tabi to hum achi tarah seekh sakein ge. Kiyun k agar real na samja to jab real mein trading karein ge to bht muskil ho gi.
                        • #1497 Collapse

"

If we think that demo account is just a demo account then we give never can read anything from it. When we utilize in demonstrate declare we bang to suppose that we are employed in proper account.

"

• #1498 Collapse

"

If we think that demo account is just a demo account then we give never can read anything from it. When we utilize in demonstrate declare we bang to suppose that we are employed in proper account.

"

• #1499 Collapse

"

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1500 Collapse

"

"

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X