Log FOREX pe Be tukkay Question kue kerte hain ;
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #481 Collapse

this is a forum of Forex market,and a lot of people do this forum to earn bonus investment and they have none information about this market,i am also here to earn bonus investment.do more posts and earn more bonus from this market.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #482 Collapse

Sahi keh rae ho bhai ap but ye bhi ho skta hy k un ko jo wo pooch rae hoty hain wo un ko na pta ho , is liye app ko jis b cheez ka na pata ho us k baray me app kisi se b bila jijak pooch saktay hain, ye business hai, is me sharmanay ali koi baat nhiha,
      • #483 Collapse

dear ap ki baat theek hy mai agree krt ahoon ap sy,yeh tu un logoon ko chiye jo log thread post krty hain,q by wja post krty rehty hain,jab thread delet ehota hy tu sath he humri mehnat b zaya ho jati hai,is mein humara kia kasoor hota hy,ap ka point bht valid hy,so,jo log thread post krty hain un ko chiye k wo forex k about post kiya krey,is page sy humein kafi information militi hai,is iliye achy achy thread post kiya krey.
        • #484 Collapse

As analyzed, it's been pointed out by the closest thing ideal connected with perfect competitors market, Right here is the model connected with just what this means Currency trading along with the way a handful of dealers to create gains from the jawhorse
          • #485 Collapse

because everyone want to just earn bonus and nothing else . true that greed is always killing our trading story in the Forex activity trading. Having rapacity lots of traders worsen money and form their equilibrium cipher. So it is Copernican for Forex trading that traders moldiness impoverishment to vanish their rapacity from themselves. Otherwise they retrogress ever and make their part cipher.
            • #486 Collapse

May be you are say the right but you known that lot of the people's are join the Forex market. So that they are face the problem..then they are post the thread. So that we cab see the different thread.
              • #487 Collapse

Log forex pe be tukkay question ku kerte hain agar ap pakistan forex forum trading par work karty ho to ap

• #488 Collapse

Log pakistan forex forum trading par work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy earning kar skty ho trading my ap

• #489 Collapse

It is the most compact price with the foreign currency plus the value can vary along with various values. For some foreign currency pairs The point (Pip) is the final variety following your decimal indicate. Nevertheless, within Japan yen pairs, the actual (Pip) is the 2nd variety following your decimal indicate
                    • #490 Collapse

Merchants use these kind of investing info (such seeing that past prices along with investing volume) as well as exact indications to create selections intended for businesses. This data is often available within the chart straight from your market alone to determine along with determine when to obtain and when to promote a certain assistance
                      • #491 Collapse

jo log pak forum par be tukkay post kartey hain unhen aisa nai karna chahiye agar koi aisa karta hai apna hi nuqsan karta hai kyun kay us ki post ko no bonus kar diya jata hai aur unhen post ka bonus bhi nai melay ga es say unka hi nai balkey un logon ka bhi time waste hoga jo us comments ka answer de rahen hon gey.....
                        • #492 Collapse

absolutely right brother, hum apna boht sai time spend karte hai yaha different post par. mai to har aik ko ya he kaho ga please fazol post sai avoid kare is kai fadiya ya ho ga kai un kai be time save ho ga humra be..
                          • #493 Collapse

forex forum pay hmaisha achy topics introduce krwaaany chahiye, , . . aisa bilqul nai krna chahiye k post sy just time waste ho. . .is liye hmaisha knowledge sy bharpoor baat krni chahiye. . .
                            • #494 Collapse

in this particular market has a resemblance to perform within roulette -- just one is victorious a large number of cash along with eliminate the remaining. It really is pure as a large possibility. Yet Currency trading is just not a game connected with Roulette, inside modifying foreign currency costs perform specific laws and regulations. Initial designated price with the foreign currency will depend on this state's economic system designated indications. Next determined by this personal preferences along with anticipations connected with traders out there. Inspite of the issues with the operate anticipations, although possible. Develop forex verifies this examination how the proportion benefits incorporate greater than chance along with important expertise Currency trading effectively
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #495 Collapse

g han sir ap ne achy sawal kiya ha our forex me ap ko forum me achy our experience waly he is me question karny chaye q k forex me ap ko ager kuch bi experience hasil hoty ha to wo ap ko forex me forum sy he hoty ha our jo bi new member hota ha to wo forex me first me he is fourm sy he is ko achy our kuch experience fourm sy he milta ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X