Face Book VS Pak forex forum.. Kis ko time ziada dena chay
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #961 Collapse

bhai jan mujhy to pakistan forex forum acha source of income lgta hy face book time waste hy face book pr time waste na kren pakistan forex forum pr posting kren ap ko knowledge bhi mily ga or trade ky liy bonus bhi mily ga
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #962 Collapse

g dosto hmy facebook py time waste krny se behtar ha k hm forex pr kaam kren aik to ap ka faida bi ha
      • #963 Collapse

face book me log zeyda time west karty hey or un ko milta b koch nahi forex forum es waja se b best hay k forum se hamy month k end me acha bonus mil jata hay
        • #964 Collapse

dear friend socila media k uper fazool ain baithn theek nahain ager hum isay useful work k liyeh use keryain to yeh humaray liyeh ziyda behtar hai hai.
          • #965 Collapse

I'm sure Fx is the different from another marketplace, because it does not take change involving unique currencies at on the internet in addition to with not online it really is within the finance institutions.
            • #966 Collapse

Main ya kahta hon kay jitna time hum log facebook par spend kar kay waste karty hain agar utna time hum forex par dain to hamay earning bhi ho gi or hamara time bhi waste nahi ho ga.isi liay forex facebook say bohat achi cheez hay.
              • #967 Collapse

i am agree with every body that forex currency trading business is the greatest online small business worldwide and quite a few trusted one and quite a few profitable furthermore, and we need to take it as enable you to improve your life especially for those who are not employed in any business yet.
                • #968 Collapse

I am new than almost all of the members and i've got read the rules only after because i'm sure that's enough when you actually want to follow these. Sometimes only read an element that looks new to me i quickly go toward rules again to check on and obvious it. This forum is usually a paradise with regard to traders but our nation also follow the rules to keep the forum fresh and best of the bests.
                  • #969 Collapse

All almost everything need time. and that you are telling a many big hater. if a new trader need to know about these people i imagine he need in excess of 5 years to acquire every one of the information. making sure that i imagine more better if a trader go with a way and also study a new lots your way.

• #970 Collapse

JEEEEE BILKUL AAPNE THEK FARAMYA FACEBOOOKK PAR TW PORA PORA DIN WASTE HARTA HAI baANDA USSEY ACHA YAHA KUCH KAAM KI HE KOI BATEIN WAGERAAA KARLOWW TW KOI DAIFA B TW HOGAW WaAAA TW PORA PORAAA DINNN WASTE OR YAHA KAAAM B SEKHO OR EARN B KAROW!
                      • #971 Collapse

main sab say best appney work ko kahoon ga jis par main daily posting karta hoon pak forum his a very best and good job bussiness i thinks main pak forum kay ilawa kisi dusri online job ya facebook par time waste nai kar sakta hoon his a smart online pak forum i like it
                        • #972 Collapse

yes, obviously. I think the new trader ought to practice to begin with a good trade. I imagine every trader has the ability to do additional if the item had any briefing about get by training. I am able to practice using a demo bank account or study from sites that provide trading program.
                          • #973 Collapse

yes, certainly. I think the modern trader really should practice for starters a very good trade. I picture every trader has the capacity to do additional if the item experienced any briefing about survive training. I will be able to employ using the demo banking account or review from sites that offer trading method.
                            • #974 Collapse

yes, undoubtedly. I think present day trader really should practice firstly a great trade. I photo every trader will be able to do additional if the item skilled any briefing with regards to survive teaching. I is able to employ using the demo savings account or review from sites that supply trading approach.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #975 Collapse

bro face boot to ek game masinger hy jis per sirf time pass hota hy is sa kuch hasil ni hota or na hi humis sa kuch kama sakty han or na kuch miltata hy is liya bro ager hum forex per time dy ga tu hamy ek achi amount mil sakti hy jis ka zarya hum acha kam kar sakty han

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X